3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ow congratulations... So u think case inquiry works well? My PD is October 9th transferred to Potomac November 9th !! Nothing changed yet

Thanks.... I would say yes because it enable them to look into your case. I put 10/1/2015 when I was filling the inquiry.

I submitted two petitions and both got approved today. I'm so glad. Now I can see my dad and mum on my graduation... sigh!! Smiles!!!

Hello my fellow petitioners:) I have never posted anything here and want to share my happiness that today I got approved after 161days of waiting! I want to thank all of you for your comments and responses because they helped me a lot and I didn't have to call USCIS even once. I got a recent update on March 13 like some of you saying again that my case was received at local office and meybe that's a good sign if some of you are still waiting for approval and got that msg :) I want to wish everyone good luck and to be positive because I'm sure that you will bring this to a happy end soon!

(I checked via the iPhone app) no email nor letter yet!

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

I just received a text message that there is an update on my case.

When I click on the website sent in the text message, I got the best Easter gift ever!!!!

My petitions have been approved

PD: 10/06/2015

Xfer: 11/06/2015 PSC from CSC

I submitted an inquiry on their website on Friday and today, my case status changed to CASE HAS APPROVED!!

Congratulations!!!

My PD is September 13th

" TD to Potomac November 10th

And still waiting. ????

I tried to submitted an inquiry. But I get a message saying that my case. Is in process and an inquiry. It's not required at this time.

Timeline

Thanks.... I would say yes because it enable them to look into your case. I put 10/1/2015 when I was filling the inquiry.

I submitted two petitions and both got approved today. I'm so glad. Now I can see my dad and mum on my graduation... sigh!! Smiles!!!

Congratulations!

I submitted two I-130 on September

pd September 13th transferred to potomac on November 9th one for my mother and November 10 for my father. I got my mother approved by February 13th. Since nothing for my father. I almost done with my mom at the NVC. When I call their told me. To wait because applications are processing separate.

Edited by theonlymaster

Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

May I point out that some of us who are still waiting past the 5 month mark are from Iraq, Bosnia, Morocco, and Tunisia :/

USCIS Process:

Sent I-130: October 12, 2015
NOA1 hardcopy received: October 15, 2015

***Countless USCIS phone calls, congressional inquiries, and Ombudsman's Office inquiries later****
NOA2 approval: July 14, 2016
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: August 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 11, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 11, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 12, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 12, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 13, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 13, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 13, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 14, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 15, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets: August 15, 2016
Scan date: August 17, 2016
CC: October 11, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 13, 2016
Interview date received over the phone: October 12, 2016

Case "in transit": October 14, 2016

Case "ready": October 19, 2016

Interview Process:

Interview letter received via email: October 13, 2016

Medical (Tunisia): November 2, 2016

NEW Police Clearance: November 16, 2016

Interview Date: November 17, 2016

Interview Decision: APPROVED November 17, 2016!!!!!!!!!

Visa pick up: November 23, 2016

Entered US on: mid December 2016

Congratulations!

pd September 13th transferred to potomac on November 9th one for my mother and November 10 for my father. I got my mother approved by February 13th. Since nothing for my father. I almost done with my mom at the NVC. When I call their told me. To wait because applications are processing separate.

Thanks man!! I submitted both applications together in October and they both got Xfer in November.

When I tried to submit an inquiry early this month, the website won't let me but I tried again last week Friday and it was accepted and today I got approved :) :) :)

May I point out that some of us who are still waiting past the 5 month mark are from Iraq, Bosnia, Morocco, and Tunisia :/

Just keep waiting man. They will get to y'all very soon. Goodluck guys

Congratulations!

You said you're almost done with your mum at the NVC. Please tell me what I need to get ready and long does the processing takes??

Timeline

Thanks man!! I submitted both applications together in October and they both got Xfer in November.

When I tried to submit an inquiry early this month, the website won't let me but I tried again last week Friday and it was accepted and today I got approved :) :) :)

Just keep waiting man. They will get to y'all very soon. Goodluck guys

You said you're almost done with your mum at the NVC. Please tell me what I need to get ready and long does the processing takes??

After two weeks I get the welcome letter from NVC with the case number and invoice number to pay 120 of affidavit support. Then 5 days that I pay the $120 of affidavit I pay the $ 325 of visa application and 3 days ago I submitted the visa application form online. So now they are waiting for me to send the I-864 form and photocopies of birth certificate. To start working on my case. If everything goes well my mother can have an interview 2 or 3 months in Dominican Republic.

I submitted two I-130 on September pd September 13th transferred to potomac on November 9th one for my mother and November 10 for my father. I got my mother approved by February 13th. Since nothing for my father. I almost done with my mom at the NVC. When I call their told me. To wait because applications are processing separate.

After two weeks I get the welcome letter from NVC with the case number and invoice number to pay 120 of affidavit support. Then 5 days that I pay the $120 of affidavit I pay the $ 325 of visa application and 3 days ago I submitted the visa application form online. So now they are waiting for me to send the I-864 form and photocopies of birth certificate. To start working on my case. If everything goes well my mother can have an interview 2 or 3 months in Dominican Republic.

Timeline

I submitted two I-130 on September pd September 13th transferred to potomac on November 9th one for my mother and November 10 for my father. I got my mother approved by February 13th. Since nothing for my father. I almost done with my mom at the NVC. When I call their told me. To wait because applications are processing separate.

post-228814-0-55740000-1458870825_thumb.jpg

Wow!! Oh ok..... I don't know yours was separated my applications have been together since I submitted them in October. Thanks for the heads up!! I believe I need like $1000 to pay for the affidavit and visa app.

Timeline

Wow!! Oh ok..... I don't know yours was separated my applications have been together since I submitted them in October. Thanks for the heads up!! I believe I need like $1000 to pay for the affidavit and visa app.

Actually I send both applications together because when their received. In September I received a email and message confirmation. Same day. But after their transfer to potomac. Everything goes crazy.

Timeline

Actually I send both applications together because when their received. In September I received a email and message confirmation. Same day. But after their transfer to potomac. Everything goes crazy.

Check out the attached I put up there. We the letter that I get. From NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.