gothie78

CEAC Status Ready for interview, after approval

35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello,

Was wondering if there are any other couples in the same situation. My wife had her interview Oct 19th @ 9AM and was approved. The interviewer told my wife that it would be 3-5 days for processing but the CEAC site says "Ready: Your case is ready for you to schedule an interview at the U.S. Consulate General in Montreal. "

I was told there was a glitch in the system.

Are there any other Montreal Interviewees from Oct still waiting for visa issuance and have same error on the CEAC site? Has anyone received their WayBill (Tracking # from Loomis)?

Thanks for any input!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

wel the options here I to watch cos I had my interview on August 20th In lagos bt was ask to submit a doc b4 visa can b issued bt I hv submitted all that only to found out my Ap change on 19th oct to ready later change bk to Ap on 21oct nd last updated was on 22oct since then to changes am worried too bt I dnt knw if anyone wit d same issues cs I always send mail to embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi,

My interview was in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil last 15th and my K1 visa was approved but when I check at CEAC I see the same message you're seeing. I sent them an e-mail last friday and I'm waiting for their response.

Timeline

pls I dnt knw if the moderator or anyone can answer this question my visa status change frn Ap to ready and bk to Ap does it mean anything in their procedures of issuing visa

Timeline

pls I dnt knw if the moderator or anyone can answer this question my visa status change frn Ap to ready and bk to Ap does it mean anything in their procedures of issuing visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We're still waiting too :( interview was on october 16th in Montreal, approved, but stuck in AP as of 10-19-2015 (ours was a K-1, so our statuses will look a little different). Haven't heard any news or anything at all. Keep me posted if you hear anything and I will update too :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We're still waiting too :( interview was on october 16th in Montreal, approved, but stuck in AP as of 10-19-2015 (ours was a K-1, so our statuses will look a little different). Haven't heard any news or anything at all. Keep me posted if you hear anything and I will update too :)

Hi, same here K-1 visa :) I checked again this afternoon and it says AP now and the message says I should check again in two business days... I'll keep you updated ;)

Timeline

Read some peoples status went from Ready to AP and then to Issued. So I'm waiting to see update in status. Still days as of 23-oct. ready.

Timeline

I just heard from another Montreal couple that was approved on their interview the 21st of Oct that the status was changed to Issued. So they should receive their waybill or tracking# soon. I guess ours might still be processing? Its been 5 days though and he said 3-5 days. I hope there isn't a problem.

Timeline

I just heard from another Montreal couple that was approved on their interview the 21st of Oct that the status was changed to Issued. So they should receive their waybill or tracking# soon. I guess ours might still be processing? Its been 5 days though and he said 3-5 days. I hope there isn't a problem.

I just had my interview on Oct 23 and was approved. Still early but also says ready. Is the waybill # sent to us via email?

Timeline

My interview was in Montreal on October 5th, also approved. My status finally changed today to AP(19 days!) I'm hoping to be issued before Christmas! Good luck!

Edited by AlmostMrs.W!

Timeline

Hi, same here K-1 visa :) I checked again this afternoon and it says AP now and the message says I should check again in two business days... I'll keep you updated ;). My interview was on Oct5th in Montreal for K1 visa, approved. My status finally changed from 'ready' to 'ap' today! Hoping to see it issued this week, but I heard there is a backlog in MTL? Good luck everyone!

Edited by AlmostMrs.W!

Timeline

ya definitely it will be issued soon although am in the same situation from Ap to ready back to Ap and sometimes the most annoying part is when they don't update believe me the worst thing one can ever face is Ap situation cause you won't know what to expect bt I believe God it wil be issued before the end of this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.