i'm blessed

any IR-5 october filler

326 posts in this topic

Hello guys package is ready I will send that Monday cuestion I live in New York package go to Chicago right?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys package is ready I will send that Monday cuestion I live in New York package go to Chicago right?

yes Chicago.

if your filling a form I-130 and you live in:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland,

Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, new Hampshire, new jersey, new York, north Carolina, ohio, Pennsylvania,

Rhode island, south Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C west Virginia, Wisconsin,

and outside the united states

Mail your application to:

USCIS Chicago Lockbox

for u.s postal service (USPS) deliveries:

USCIS

PO Box 804625

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

for express mail and commercial courier deliveries:

USCIS

Attn: I-130

131 South Dearborn-3rd Fl

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Timeline

Hello, I just received both of my NOA1 for my parents application. I hope it's a short wait for all of us.

congratulations silkafi88!!

I notice you and kareen just about 10 and 11 days already receive noa1 :)

timeline update October filer

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/572454-ir-5-october-2015-filler-lets-gathered-here/?p=7871133

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/572454-ir-5-october-2015-filler-lets-gathered-here/?p=7871133

Thank you so much "i'm blessed"

Timeline

I know I'm a bit ahead of myself but I wanted to know what are the fees after the I130 are approved? what are the next steps? and what documents in most case that are required to submit when we get to NVC?

Were we required to send parents birth certificate with I130 or only my birth certificate to show names of parents?

Thank you.

Timeline

I know I'm a bit ahead of myself but I wanted to know what are the fees after the I130 are approved? what are the next steps? and what documents in most case that are required to submit when we get to NVC?

Were we required to send parents birth certificate with I130 or only my birth certificate to show names of parents?

Thank you.

silkafi88 check this out i've been reading this page.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255100-i-130-for-parentsprocess-and-forms-needed/

Timeline

You are soooo helpful. Thank you so much

Timeline

Here is another question lol. Upon reading the guide lines for the I864 I'm not able to sponsor my parents because I have 4 dependents and my income is right where the 4 dependents are lol. I have my sister who is going to do a joint sponsor with me for my parents.

Do I still have to do I864? At NVC do I send only my I864 and than at the embassy stage my sister sends I864 with the required documents? Or should we send both I864 with required documents at NVC stage?

Timeline

Here is another question lol. Upon reading the guide lines for the I864 I'm not able to sponsor my parents because I have 4 dependents and my income is right where the 4 dependents are lol. I have my sister who is going to do a joint sponsor with me for my parents.

Do I still have to do I864? At NVC do I send only my I864 and than at the embassy stage my sister sends I864 with the required documents? Or should we send both I864 with required documents at NVC stage?

start a post about it let me know. i will follow it. :D

were kind a have a same question except i don't have a work i'm stay at home mom.

check this out. i'm reading about this link about affidavit of support

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Step_4_Collect_Financial_Documents.html

Timeline

were kind a have a same question except i don't have a work i'm stay at home mom.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Step_4_Collect_Financial_Documents.html

you do the I864 and your co sponsor do the I864-A

Timeline

I'm finally back, lol I was suspended from the website. I will check the link and maybe open a post regardingthat question when I get back from work today.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.