bond1980

SUPERVISIOR REVIEW NVC

101 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congratulations @fsaind!! I hope the rest of the process moves fast and smoothly for you.

Do you happen to know the name of the supervisor you spoke with? I am on Day 27 of supervisor review

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi friends, on Friday I called NVC and luckily I was able to speak to a Supervisor and what a great lady she is, she is the one who first helped me in reviewing the DS-260 and on Friday she is the one who reviewed my pending documents and confirmed me that your case is completed and closed. this morning I called again to double check and found that it is completed and now waiting for the Interview schedule I hope I get that soon.

Thanks a lot to @Bond, @Kiwan, @MiyA35 for being so supportive.

yayyy!!! finally congratulations my friend..is there any way you remember the name of the supervisor ..i am going to call today to ask again for supervisor thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Tania @Bond Thanks, I might be wrong as I might have not heard her name properly but I remember her name as "Mia" but I am not sure. My suggestion is try to call around 12:15 EST so if you are lucky you can get hold of her.

Good luck for both of you.

Congratulations @fsaind!! I hope the rest of the process moves fast and smoothly for you.

Do you happen to know the name of the supervisor you spoke with? I am on Day 27 of supervisor review

yayyy!!! finally congratulations my friend..is there any way you remember the name of the supervisor ..i am going to call today to ask again for supervisor thanks

Timeline

@Tania @Bond Thanks, I might be wrong as I might have not heard her name properly but I remember her name as "Mia" but I am not sure. My suggestion is try to call around 12:15 EST so if you are lucky you can get hold of her.

Good luck for both of you.

thank you ..will try tomorrow..:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

After 29 days on supervisor review I got my case complete today!!! Wishing a case complete for all of you still waiting very soon!!

Who knows if this helped or not, but I called every single day while on supervisor review and finally got a representative to talk to her supervisor who then requested my file. My advice would be to try to get someone who will do that for you and not accept their "you have to wait 42 days, i can't do anything" speech.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

After 29 days on supervisor review I got my case complete today!!! Wishing a case complete for all of you still waiting very soon!!

Who knows if this helped or not, but I called every single day while on supervisor review and finally got a representative to talk to her supervisor who then requested my file. My advice would be to try to get someone who will do that for you and not accept their "you have to wait 42 days, i can't do anything" speech.

congratulation hope you will get an December interview and i will call them next week wish me luck ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Tania.

congratulation hope you will get an December interview and i will call them next week wish me luck ???

I am sure yours will be completed soon too.

Timeline

congratulations !!!!! if you dont mind what was the reason they put you on supervisor review ? is it for missing document or something ?

Timeline

Thank you! @bond1980. I was put on supervisor review because my documents weren't reviewed within the initial 30 day time frame.

oh okay...i am on supervisor review because of missing police certificate.. even i sent them two time they asked again in third checklist..i called today morning asking for supervisor and still got the same answer no one is available...seriously i dont know what to do anymore ..but happy for finally this nightmare over for you...good luck for your interview :)

I called today and the lady said wait again and there is no possible way to have my wife before the holidays or the new year. :protest: She said all December interviews for Philippines are booked. I think she is wrong because I still see open appointment dates for November. Supervisor review since August 21!. Any one else around my DS260 time or supervisor review near my path in this journey? So frustrating to see people who applied so like 1 month ahead of me and they already got a case closed. :crying:

February 4, 2015 I-130 Mailed
March 8, 2015 I-130 NOA1 Approved
April 8, 2014: 1-130 NOA2
May 7, 2015 Case was received by NVC
May 27, 2015: DS 261Selected Agent
May 29, 2015: Paid AOS (Affidavit of Support)

June 7, 2015 AOS Package Mailed

June 12, 2015 Paid IV (Immigrant Visa)

June 15? Website issues
August 21, 2015: DS260 (Visa Application) Completed
Sep 21 Called

Oct 1 Supervisor Review

Oct 9 Called for Update Nothing Done

Oct Called 16 "Just Wait" Supervisors Backup

Nov Called Nov 5

Nov 9 Called CSR SAID Another week and a half

???Call NVC Nov 12. 42 days is up

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I called today and the lady said wait again and there is no possible way to have my wife before the holidays or the new year. :protest: She said all December interviews for Philippines are booked. I think she is wrong because I still see open appointment dates for November. Supervisor review since August 21!. Any one else around my DS260 time or supervisor review near my path in this journey? So frustrating to see people who applied so like 1 month ahead of me and they already got a case closed. :crying:

oh yeah im one of you guys im still waiting for ds260 to be reviewed and the funny thing is i have to wait 42 days ????

Timeline

Hi friends, on Friday I called NVC and luckily I was able to speak to a Supervisor and what a great lady she is, she is the one who first helped me in reviewing the DS-260 and on Friday she is the one who reviewed my pending documents and confirmed me that your case is completed and closed. this morning I called again to double check and found that it is completed and now waiting for the Interview schedule I hope I get that soon.

Thanks a lot to @Bond, @Kiwan, @MiyA35 for being so supportive.

hii @f2aind ..finally able to talk to supervisor mia..she was very helpful..she looked into her system and told me supervisor i talked with last thrusday requested my file but he haven't got yet..and again he put request on oct 26..atleast now i have clear pic..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.