SUPERVISIOR REVIEW NVC

101 posts in this topic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

guys this supervisor review is horrible :( I am one of the victim like you, one of my document is to be reviewed and it is still at the DR department and on Aug'10th I sent that document since then no response and all they say is it is under supervisor review.

Just like you guys I never recieved any checklist and the CR told me that they are missing the Birth Certificate so I sent the Birth Certificate with out the Checklist cover sheet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today rep told me that ds260 reviewed just documents left ,hopefully thy will b reviewed untill 28 October.beside telling rep how we can check is ds260 reviewed r not.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Today rep told me that ds260 reviewed just documents left ,hopefully thy will b reviewed untill 28 October.beside telling rep how we can check is ds260 reviewed r not.

. Lucky you I wish they would reviewed my dS too this week

Timeline

Congrats Kiwan on your DS-260 review, by any chance did you speak with the supervisor and if so what they said about the documents?

Timeline

Been on supervisor review since october 7th. They cant find a checklist responsethat I sent them back in AUGUST? I SENT IT THREE TIMES. YES, they still cant find it

As I told you that you need to contact Senator/Congressman so that they can check with the NVC what is going on with your case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

As I told you that you need to contact Senator/Congressman so that they can check with the NVC what is going on with your case.

I got good news... Called NVC today and found out we got case complete as of yesterday!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I got good news... Called NVC today and found out we got case complete as of yesterday!!!!

. Ohh happy for you congratulations hope we get our case complete too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats Kiwan on your DS-260 review, by any chance did you speak with the supervisor and if so what they said about the documents?

Yes I speak.she told its looks one of ur documents missing .when I told we sent all his with our first checklist.she said she will try to fine and after case complete she will call my wife.but she did not yesterday.today I was be to more I will cal again.i hope they won't lost anything cos what she tells we already sent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

congratulations !!! how long you was on supervisior review ?

Timeline

Yes I speak.she told its looks one of ur documents missing .when I told we sent all his with our first checklist.she said she will try to fine and after case complete she will call my wife.but she did not yesterday.today I was be to more I will cal again.i hope they won't lost anything cos what she tells we already sent.

I am hoping that when you spoke to the supervisor she might have reviewed the DS-260 then and there itself I hope your documents reviewed soon. I have a document that needs to be reviewed and it is under the supervisor review and today when I called the CR was very rude and she is not at all helpful things are going really bad :( I hope they review mine soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.