A--dawg

October 2015 Filers

199 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! Just received an update from my case and we are now waiting to be scheduled for an interview. I hope EAD/AP will be approved soon too.

10/05/15 - Sent AOS package (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131)

10/07/15 - Package delivered at Chicago lockbox

10/14/15 - Received NOA1 text notifications

10/19/15 - Received NOA1 hard copies

10/23/15 - Received biometrics appointment letter

11/04/15 - Completed biometrics

11/10/15 - AOS case status changed to "Ready to be scheduled for interview"

12/18/15 - EAD/AP approved

12/26/15 - EAD/AP received

04/01/16 - Interview scheduled

05/04/16 - Interview date

05/09/16 - Received approval letter for I-485 and I-130 (Notice date 05/04/16)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received 3 hard copies of my receipt from the mail today, I believe next step is to wait a mail from them for my biometrics appointment? Yay! How's everyone doing guys?

Hello everyone! Just received an update from my case and we are now waiting to be scheduled for an interview. I hope EAD/AP will be approved soon too.

Wow! That's fast? Wish mine too wont have any rfe's

I am kind of nervous :( ... I did not receive anything until today!! My package was delivered Oct 30 in the morning!!

Did u send G 1145 (e notification)? Mine got delivered too on the 30th..got email/txt notifications last nov 08, but still waiting for hard copies of NOA.

If you did not send any enotification..g1145..maybe hard copies of NOA are on the way...

Edited by M&M0915

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Did u send G 1145 (e notification)? Mine got delivered too on the 30th..got email/txt notifications last nov 08, but still waiting for hard copies of NOA.

If you did not send any enotification..g1145..maybe hard copies of NOA are on the way...

I sent a G1145! I think because that I am so nervous!! I am afraid why it is taking so long!! How I am gonna know if they lost my pack?

Got my hard copies of my NOA from the mail last friday (11/13/15)?

Now waiting for my biometrics appointment?

I sent a G1145! I think because that I am so nervous!! I am afraid why it is taking so long!! How I am gonna know if they lost my pack?

@flaviadacqua did you get any notifications yet?

If not maybe you can try to call customer service to inquire if they received your application...

Bio Notice received on 11/16. Date is scheduled for 11/25.

Good luck to everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------

10/22/15 Sent the whole package to Chicago via UPS

10/26/15 UPS confirmation on delivery

11/2/15 Receipt # for I130 I485 and I765 obtained via Email and Text

11/3/15 Checks cashed

11/16/15 Biometrics set for 11/25

11/25/15 Biometrics done in Boston office

1/16/16 EAD approved and mailed

4/8/16 Interview scheduled for Mid-May...Half way there!

Hi all

I also filed AOS package for me and spouse(i485, i131, i765, i864) family F3 category, but currently in US on H4 visa as my husband did a degree and works on an H1B visa. Lawyer opted not to file for EAD for my husband since he already is here on an H1B. Timeline as follows:

October 15-Sent package out USPS

October 19-Package received

October 22-Finger print fee received

October 23- NOA mailed out

October 30- NOA hard copy received in mail

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I sent my package on October 5th

I did my fingerprints already and I received an RFE on nov 6. Now I'm just waittung to send the RFE back ASAP and see what happens next!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I sent my package on October 5th

I did my fingerprints already and I received an RFE on nov 6. Now I'm just waittung to send the RFE back ASAP and see what happens next!

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.