soba3

ALL Texas service center I-130 Filers (title edited)

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I just wanted to start a topic for all people stuck in taxes service center or that have been transferred here to keep up with some of the timelines and months and such since they seem to be all over the place! Hopefully by others filers from different service centers joining this group we can try to find some sort of consistency from them - and so we can obsess together.

If your petition is currently at taxes service center please join us and tell us your story or any other information you have.

Let’s hope they hurry up, or at least start showing some consistency.

As for me, my NOA 1 is march 18 and it was sent taxes service center.

Anyone else have any taxes service center Info?

Good luck to all of us

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline

My NOA 1 is May 12. I really don't know what is going in Texas Service center. Meanwhile all other places are going so fast but Texas. I wonder if it is because the people that work there are very slow and old or what, because it just doesn't make sense. I just want you to know, you are not the only my friend I'm sure there are others like us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My NOA 1 is May 12. I really don't know what is going in Texas Service center. Meanwhile all other places are going so fast but Texas. I wonder if it is because the people that work there are very slow and old or what, because it just doesn't make sense. I just want you to know, you are not the only my friend I'm sure there are others like us.

Your approval should be coming in soon. Did you give them a call?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone! I've filed an I-130 for my mom since Feb 2015 and haven't even received a NOA at all. I heard the Texas service center is slow, but could it be this slow?! It's been 8 months and I haven't heard anything at all. Please advise!

Hello everyone! I've filed an I-130 for my mom since Feb 2015 and haven't even received a NOA at all. I heard the Texas service center is slow, but could it be this slow?! It's been 8 months and I haven't heard anything at all. Please advise!

Please Fill out your time lines

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My NOA1 was August 7th. That was the last I've heard.

Hearing this kind of thing frustrates me to no end. I can't stand incompetence.

NOA1- August 7th 2015 ^_^

TSC to PSC- November 10th 2015 :huh:

LOCAL OFFICE- December 2nd 2015 :o

NOA2- February 25th 2016 :D

NVC Stage:

Physical letter received at home address March 17th 2016 (away on business trip)

DS-261 Completed- March 18th 2016

AOS Fee Paid- March 18th 2016

IV Fee Paid- March 26th 2016

IV Application Completed- March 30th 2016

IV and AOS packages sent- May 19th

Interview appointment date received via e-mail- June 2nd (10 business days? how is that even possible?!)

Interview set for June 20th (super short notice!)

VISA DENIED at interview but followed up over email :cry:

VISA ARRIVED 6/30/2016 with no notice of approval over email :pop:

POE Fort Lauderdale 8/15/16 Went smoothly and she's home! :dance:

09/01/2015 NOA1

CR-1 Visa Process

09-01-2015: I-130 NOA1 ( Texas Service Center )
11-10-2015: Case Was Transferred to ( Potomac Service Center )
12-02-2015: Update on USCIS website ( Case Received At Local Office )

03-04-2016: NOA2 ( letter from Potomac Service Center )

03-07-2016: Sent to NVC

03-07-2016: NVC received our case. (that's what they said over the phone, idk how they received it the same day it was sent)

03-17-2016: Case Number & IIN Issued

03-17-2016: Choice of Agent DS-261

03-18-2016: AOS Fee Paid

03-23-2016: IV Fee Paid

03-28-2016: DS-260 Submitted

03-30-2016: AOS & IV Package sent to NVC
03-31-2016: NVC Received AOS & IV Package / Scan Date

04-04-2016: NVC Added AOS & IV Packets to the System

04-28-2016: Case Complete

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I-130

In Package

1) Original I-130 Petition for Alien Relative with attached filing fee of $420.00
2) Original G-1145 form
3)
Original G-325a, Biographic Information (Petitioner)
a. Copy of birth certificate
b. Copy of un-expired US passport
c. Passport photos
4) Original G-325a, Biographic Information (Beneficiary)

a. Copy of birth certificate and translation
b. Copy of Passport biographic page
c. Original Police certificate of criminal record and translation
d. Copy of Military record and translation
e. Passport photos
5) Copy of Marriage Certificate and translation
6)
Supporting evidence of bona-fide marriage:
a. Spousal Affidavit
b. Third Party Affidavit
c. Travel receipts and Visa stamps for visits
d. Printed Skype chat records
e. Printed Personal photos

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.