ayla_42

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

23 posts in this topic

I had my biometrics done 2 1/2 month ago and still no EAD. Good luck

If you have not already, you should call and file a service request: http://www.uscis.gov/forms/tip-sheet-employment-authorization-applications-pending-more-75-days

Oh yes i deff will! thank you all for the answers

I just now saw that you already said you went to the post office, sorry I missed that post!

Good luck to you!

Naturalization:

12/13/18: File online application

12/15/18: Receive notification for biometrics appointment (no date)

12/31/18: Biometrics

02/25/19: Receive interview letter (April 8 )

04/08/19: Interview, approved!

04/12/19: Oath scheduled for April 26 

04/26/19: Oath Ceremony! 🇺🇸

ROC:

04/26/17:  Sent ROC package

04/27/17:  Package received

05/20/17:  Biometrics letter received

06/02/17:  Biometrics

08/22/18:  Card being produced

AOS from F1 visa:

08/16/14: Sent AOS package: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

08/19/14: Package received at Chicago Lockbox

08/22/14: Acceptance confirmation text messages/emails

08/22/14: Checks cashed

08/26/14: Hard copies of NOA's received in mail

08/27/14: Biometrics appointment notice received. Scheduled for 9/8/14.

09/08/14: Biometrics

11/14/14: File service request (Day 88)

11/24/14: EAD/AP approved (Day 98)

12/01/14: EAD mailed

12/03/14: EAD received

03/12/15: Status changed to Testing & Interview

04/16/15: Interview, no decision

07/17/15: "Your card is in production" email!

08/07/15: Card mailed

08/10/15: Card received!

~11 months, 3 weeks & 4 days from filing to green card in hand, no RFE's~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Wrt biometrics: when I gor an EAD when I was on OPT a few years ago I also didn't do biometrics and the place for the fingerprint on the card just said "fingerprint not available."

Wrt biometrics: when I gor an EAD when I was on OPT a few years ago I also didn't do biometrics and the place for the fingerprint on the card just said "fingerprint not available."

Same with me, but I've never seen on here that EAD through AOS gets the card without biometrics. Of course I have not read all the thousands of posts on here, so maybe it does happen. We'll find out soon when OP updates us :)

Naturalization:

ROC:

AOS from F1 visa:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

So i called USCIS and asked what that email means that says card production. He said 'I think it's your card' But it could also be something else'

So i asked him if he could fax me the papers, since we aren't receiving anything. He said NO. i said well that's yours and my only option until i get this figured out with the post office. Which i have been trying to do for the past 3 months.

He said i''ll transfer you to the immigration officer maybe he can fax them. So he did. And that guy was kinda weird about some stuff. saying that i gave them the wrong address.. While i called them 3 times to check if the address was right. And it was all 3 times.

He finally said the letter we are sending you if for you biometrics appointment. And its on the 1st. Which is in 3 business days. I told him i would never get that letter on time by mail.

So he agreed to fax it to us tomorrow. i'm gonna call them tomorrow morning to make sure they are gonna fax it. And if they haven't faxed it by 2 i will call them again until they do.

He said but if you miss it it's not that bad. you can always go there and they can either help you or reschedule... Like that helps. (more waiting)

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

So i called USCIS and asked what that email means that says card production. He said 'I think it's your card' But it could also be something else'

So i asked him if he could fax me the papers, since we aren't receiving anything. He said NO. i said well that's yours and my only option until i get this figured out with the post office. Which i have been trying to do for the past 3 months.

He said i''ll transfer you to the immigration officer maybe he can fax them. So he did. And that guy was kinda weird about some stuff. saying that i gave them the wrong address.. While i called them 3 times to check if the address was right. And it was all 3 times.

He finally said the letter we are sending you if for you biometrics appointment. And its on the 1st. Which is in 3 business days. I told him i would never get that letter on time by mail.

So he agreed to fax it to us tomorrow. i'm gonna call them tomorrow morning to make sure they are gonna fax it. And if they haven't faxed it by 2 i will call them again until they do.

He said but if you miss it it's not that bad. you can always go there and they can either help you or reschedule... Like that helps. (more waiting)

That is really bizarre. As far as I remember the biometrics letter just arrive like your NOA's would without an email/online update. I am sorry you are going through so much trouble with something in this process that really should be fast and easy. I hope it goes better after this and that you can sort it out with the post office. And that USCIS don't send you anymore misleading email updates!

Naturalization:

ROC:

AOS from F1 visa:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

That is really bizarre. As far as I remember the biometrics letter just arrive like your NOA's would without an email/online update. I am sorry you are going through so much trouble with something in this process that really should be fast and easy. I hope it goes better after this and that you can sort it out with the post office. And that USCIS don't send you anymore misleading email updates!

It's so crazy! I was expecting this part to be easy lol!

I just hope that onces they do send out the card. The post office is not gonna return it like they did with the rest...

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

If you have not already, you should call and file a service request: http://www.uscis.gov/forms/tip-sheet-employment-authorization-applications-pending-more-75-days

I just now saw that you already said you went to the post office, sorry I missed that post!

Good luck to you!

My lawyer did last week Monday thru email and their response was

"Good day

The EAD applications you inquired on will be pulled for review and to place them in the more immediate workflow. It is anticipate an action will be taken on them in the near future."

We haven't heard anything and don't know how much longer it will be... However my lawyer said this past Monday she is going to wait another 2 weeks and then contact them again if nothing has been done so I assume she will contact them early in the week of Sept 7th if we haven't heard anything... :-( this waiting game really stinks!

Edited by Mamiof2

*Forever&Always*​​

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.