Changoleon

Administrative processing Iranian applicants please

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Hiii

Every body

Our case was approved in NVC on 4th of july 2016-

I had my interview on 16th of may. We didnt know any thing about 134 form of taxt return , so my fiance didnt know to send it with other documents for me, CO gave me 221 form with tick on AP and lack of 134 to bring in next interview. She was so challenging and she told me check the website after 2 month for furtur instructions.

I was so angry and sad and shocked of what to do for the rest of this process. I missed my fiance alot and it was so frustrated for both of us. There is no doubt on our marriage as we had engagement ceremony and all pictures and proof of two years love and engagement ...

Now its about 7 month that there is no news...

From the 4th month we started to email abudhabi for tarcking our case but all auto answers replied!!

Till last month that i myself mailed and they updated our date in CEAC but not the statue and my fiance mailed this month another update on date they give us with no update on statu.

I dont know why it lasts this long.. its so much hard for both of us and we want to start our life and future asap.

Although we met each other in dubai last month.

We always try to be positive and pray to God ..,??

Sometimes i try to ignore this Process and not think to much but its really involved with our life and future

Any clue on my story ill be happy to know???

Wish the best for all my friends in this jorney

Hiii

Every body

Our case was approved in NVC on 4th of july 2016-

I had my interview on 16th of may. We didnt know any thing about 134 form of taxt return , so my fiance didnt know to send it with other documents for me, CO gave me 221 form with tick on AP and lack of 134 to bring in next interview. She was so challenging and she told me check the website after 2 month for furtur instructions.

I was so angry and sad and shocked of what to do for the rest of this process. I missed my fiance alot and it was so frustrated for both of us. There is no doubt on our marriage as we had engagement ceremony and all pictures and proof of two years love and engagement ...

Now its about 7 month that there is no news...

From the 4th month we started to email abudhabi for tarcking our case but all auto answers replied!!

Till last month that i myself mailed and they updated our date in CEAC but not the statue and my fiance mailed this month another update on date they give us with no update on statu.

I dont know why it lasts this long.. its so much hard for both of us and we want to start our life and future asap.

Although we met each other in dubai last month.

We always try to be positive and pray to God ..,??

Sometimes i try to ignore this Process and not think to much but its really involved with our life and future

Any clue on my story ill be happy to know???

Wish the best for all my friends in this jorney

Don't send them Emails too much, they will be sensitive to your case. Emails won't help you... just be patient, AP for Iranians is over 6 to 7 month.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

its been 6 month and a few days since I am in AP. as you said its very frustrating situation. the AP is getting longer and longer and they never respond why. Hope your Fiancé's Ap over soon.

its so hard...

Timeline

its been 6 month and a few days since I am in AP. as you said its very frustrating situation. the AP is getting longer and longer and they never respond why. Hope your Fiancé's Ap over soon.

its so hard...

Thank you, I hope so! The process is longer now and I see more people get stuck for 6 months and over while few years ago the average was 2 months. I wish you and all of us good luck!

Timeline

I was checking the CEAC website today and noticed that it was updated on December 15th. Usually if you send any emails to embassy and they respond the CEAC gets updated. The last email that I sent was in mid November and CEAC got updated the same day as they responded. So does it mean they have touched the case?

Timeline

I was checking the CEAC website today and noticed that it was updated on December 15th. Usually if you send any emails to embassy and they respond the CEAC gets updated. The last email that I sent was in mid November and CEAC got updated the same day as they responded. So does it mean they have touched the case?

yes. they touched your case.

Timeline

My husband who is from Iran had his CR1 Visa interview in Ankara on September 23, 2016. He was approved and is currently in administrative processing. It's been exactly 90 days since he had his interview and I've read that the visa issuance times for Iranians are longer than others, due to political issues, espionage etc.. My husband asked the officer who was conducting the interview about the times for administrative processing and the officer said the average time is between 2 - 12 months. From what I read online and my observations, if the beneficiary served in the military which is mandatory in Iran for all men, then the average time for AP is between 6 - 10 months. I also read that if the beneficary has a common name then AP will usually take longer or if the beneficiary has served in the military for more then the required 2 years, such as a general or other high ranking military official, then it could be longer then 12 months.

The officer told my fiancé that his AP will take 2 months, max 3, and it has been 7 months now and still in AP.

Timeline

Everyone, thank you very much for all the info you have shared here in this thread. It's been very useful to us. I wish there was a status bar just like Domino's Pizza to show the status of our case at the embassies. Has anyone by chance from Iran been pending AP through the US embassy in Yerevan, Armenia? My fiance, she, has almost been 6 months through the AP for the K-1 visa and not contacted yet by the embassy.

Timeline

We received and email from the embassy that the Ap is over! ? CEAC website was updated on December 15th and 28th, I posted earlier here that it might be a sign that they have touched the case which now we know they did.  My fiancé had an interview on May 25th and it was approved on December 30th, few days over 7 months and exactly one year from the date that NVC received the application. Good luck everybody! 

Filed: Timeline
6 minutes ago, Marmar55 said:

We received and email from the embassy that the Ap is over! ? CEAC website was updated on December 15th and 28th, I posted earlier here that it might be a sign that they have touched the case which now we know they did.  My fiancé had an interview on May 25th and it was approved on December 30th, few days over 7 months and exactly one year from the date that NVC received the application. Good luck everybody! 

I'm so happy for you since I know exactly how much the process is frustrating! How did you find out? Did they email you right away or did you find out when you were checking your status?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Amoakh27 said:

I'm so happy for you since I know exactly how much the process is frustrating! How did you find out? Did they email you right away or did you find out when you were checking your status?

Thank you! I wish you get over the AP soon. They sent us an email that the AP is completed and stated we do not need to check the website, as this email has the most current information on our case. They said we should print the email and bring or submitted to the embassy, I still don't know if we should show up there or it's by mail. My fiancé should do all the medicals again! 

I checked Ankara and CEAC website and both still showing  pending which is ok. The Ankara update date is Dec 28th and CEAC is Dec 30th!  

Timeline
15 hours ago, Marmar55 said:

Thank you! I wish you get over the AP soon. They sent us an email that the AP is completed and stated we do not need to check the website, as this email has the most current information on our case. They said we should print the email and bring or submitted to the embassy, I still don't know if we should show up there or it's by mail. My fiancé should do all the medicals again! 

I checked Ankara and CEAC website and both still showing  pending which is ok. The Ankara update date is Dec 28th and CEAC is Dec 30th!  

Congrats Marmar.. Happy for you and your fiancé.

it seems the AP Clearance reach to Month "MAY" as I heard another girl in F1 visa (family based) cleared end of december, she had her interview in May too, and she was in Ankara too...

Filed: Timeline
19 hours ago, Marmar55 said:

I'm so sorry for asking too many questions .... one last one 

so the second update on the CEAC website for you was on the 28th ... how many days after did you receive the email?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Amoakh27 said:

I'm so sorry for asking too many questions .... one last one 

so the second update on the CEAC website for you was on the 28th ... how many days after did you receive the email?

No problem, I would be happy to answer your questions! ? The first update was on December 15th and the second one was on 28th. On December 30th we received the email that the AP is completed and obviously the CEAC was updated to 30th.

Edited by Marmar55

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.