mwah1

Vermont has transferred my case CR1 to another office after 5 months

36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so wrong. Actually, its not like US govt. don't want more people into the US when it comes to delay all these applications/petitions; rather its about them letting go contract workers and not hiring more people, under Obama presidency, which they promised to do so and that's the reason fees got increased in 2006 drastically. We are not talking here a debate about illegal immigration or anything else which your post suggests. And just to know that not everyone who migrates to this country contributes; rather statistics show that new immigrants get more from the US than contribute. Check the records of US federal govt. and state govts to see how many immigrants are on welfare. But anyway, I don't want to go into this debate, and I don't know what you are talking about 30 days travel and 5 weeks travel...I couldn't understand your English.

Yeah and u think that obama discovered the health insurance...?

April 17 2015 send I-130

April 22 2015 recieved I-130 vermont

april 28 2015 noa 1 in the mail

September 21 2015 transffered from vermont to california

October 05 2015 I-130 approved at california

october 09 2015 noa 2 in the mail

October 21 2015 case recieved at nvc

December 9 2015 all mail at nvc

January 16 2016 case completed at nvc

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Got transfered from VSC to CSC on Aug 21st., Got an update that my petition was received at local office on Sep 1st, NOA1 = March 20th...

Still no approval yet.... Hope it comes through soon though.... God bless...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

My husband got the notice which apparently says the case went to California...but I am also checking the case status online and that changed to 'received at your local office on 1 September' - so the online notice doesn't mention the place, but it at least says when they received it... have you checked your case status online?

My husband got the notice which apparently says the case went to California...but I am also checking the case status online and that changed to 'received at your local office on 1 September' - so the online notice doesn't mention the place, but it at least says when they received it... have you checked your case status online?

Mine doesnt say when it was received :(

We got transferred on Aug 25th

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Mine doesnt say when it was received :(

We got transferred on Aug 25th

I got transferred on Aug 25th too, and mine doesn't say anything about it being received as well.

USCIS

March 24, 2015 - Sent I-130 applications for my mom and dad to Chicago Lockbox

March 27, 2015 - Received date.

March 27, 2015 - Priority date.

March 31, 2015 - Received text and email indicating application received and forwarded to Vermont Service Center

April 1, 2015 - Check Cashed

April 4, 2015 - NOA1 received in the mail.

August 25, 2015 - Case transferred to another service center.

September 21, 2015 - Case status change to RFE.

September 21, 2015 - Received RFE in the mail.

September 23, 2015 - Response to RFE sent.

September 28, 2015 - Response to RFE received by USCIS.

November 16, 2015 - 2nd RFE received in the mail.

November 19, 2015 - Response to 2nd RFE sent.

November 23, 2015 - Response to 2nd RFE received by USCIS.

Timeline

Yes, their PD was on february, hope they work with march fillers this month, good luck for all of us, we gonna hear something soon,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes I have and a couple of others.

Wow!!.. Congratulations...

What date does was it transferred and what date did it initially show as received at local office before it finally got approved?

mine was approved sept 10, transfer on agust 20, PD march 13

the hard copy came monday and got the updated on the website last night, it never said it was received at local office, good luck with everyone, now start journey with the NVC

Timeline

PD 03/09, transfer 20/08 then the uscis website said received at local office on 01/09...we were approved 09/09. Good luck with your case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.