Rajiv478

Mumbai counsulate cr1 interview date

208 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Received my letter. But when I went to make an appointment with Hyd. medical location, they said I have to send an e-mail to make an appointment. I did send an e-mail but this is so infuriating. Anyone faced this issue?

USCIS
06 Aug 2014 - Sent I-130
07 Aug 2014 - NOA1

22 Jan 2015 - NOA2

28 Jan 2015 - Sent to NVC

NVC

25-Feb 2015 - Case and IIN # assigned

02-Mar 2015 - Received NVC welcome letter

02-Mar 2015 - Completed DS-261

02-Mar 2015 - Paid AOS fee

06-Mar 2015 - Mailed AOS & IV package info

09-Mar 2015 - Scan date

09-Apr 2015 - Had agent review my DS-261 over the phone

10-Apr 2015 - Paid IV fee

16-Apr-2015 - Completed DS-260

21-Apr 2015 - Checklist for DS-261 :ranting: So stupid!
22-Apr-2015 - NVC informed me checklist was a misprint and it was supposed to be a checklist for DS-260.
26-May-2015 - Escalated for Supervisor review of DS-260
01-Jul-2015 - Escalated AGAIN for Supervisor review of DS-260 :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:
16-Jul-2015 - CASE COMPLETE!
10-Sep-2015 - Interview date assigned!
01-Oct-2015 - Interview date

Timeline

Received my letter. But when I went to make an appointment with Hyd. medical location, they said I have to send an e-mail to make an appointment. I did send an e-mail but this is so infuriating. Anyone faced this issue?

I have sent an email two days back and got reply today, my medical scheduled for 24th sept @cmm, banjara hills. Don't worry you will get it in a day or two.

Timeline

Just completed medical today.

called yesterday after getting P4 and they give today 8:00 AM appointment, same day results back.

Gujarat has 3 clinics that's why I guess they are not overloaded.

Did anyone complete medical have to be given Hep B vaccine?

Timeline

Just completed medical today.

called yesterday after getting P4 and they give today 8:00 AM appointment, same day results back.

Gujarat has 3 clinics that's why I guess they are not overloaded.

Did anyone complete medical have to be given Hep B vaccine?

Heyya.. Can you please share your experience?

And in which hospital you went in Gujarat?

Timeline

Went to Surat and had no vaccination record.

called on Wednesday after getting interview letter - they asked to come next day 8:00 AM. ( Thursday)

They filled form with BMB number, and pasted 2x2 photograph.

check height and weight, X-Ray and drew blood.

Three vaccines given MMR, Td, and Influenza.

Total cost INR 3250.00.

asked to come later in afternoon to pick up report. 1 copy of vaccination record for me, 1 stapled envelope for Mumbai with note on it not to open it, and 1 envelope with X-Ray disc for POE.

I see on my vaccination record, a name of Doctor, Apollo clinic stamp, Date, and checked mark on US vaccination requirement complete.

overall, very easy, reasonable and not to be stressed.

Heyya.. Can you please share your experience?
And in which hospital you went in Gujarat?

Timeline

I have sent an email two days back and got reply today, my medical scheduled for 24th sept @cmm, banjara hills. Don't worry you will get it in a day or two.

When you send an email do you say the earliest date or do they call us after the email to finalize the date.

I did not get my interview yet. But gaining the knowledge from this thread. My case completed yesterday at NVC.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

My I 864 has only tax forms missing which i need to submit at the time of interview so scanned copy should be fine???? Help help!

My I 864 has only tax forms missing which i need to submit at the time of interview so scanned copy should be fine???? Help help!

Timeline

Yes the IRS form...can I submit the scanned sign copies of that at the time of my interview??

If the tax transcripts received from IRS those are called IRS tax transcripts. If you refer to these and originals need to be submitted to the NVC. If you submit original to NVC then you need copies for interview. But if you submit copies to NVC then originals are needed for the interview. Because you will not have two originals. You can convey that at interview.

But if you refer to 1040 Tax return then you need to submit originals. When you carry 1040 to the interview then you must carry Original W2's, 1099s etc. whatever you submit those with 1040.

Filed: Timeline

Went to Surat and had no vaccination record.

called on Wednesday after getting interview letter - they asked to come next day 8:00 AM. ( Thursday)

They filled form with BMB number, and pasted 2x2 photograph.

check height and weight, X-Ray and drew blood.

Three vaccines given MMR, Td, and Influenza.

Total cost INR 3250.00.

asked to come later in afternoon to pick up report. 1 copy of vaccination record for me, 1 stapled envelope for Mumbai with note on it not to open it, and 1 envelope with X-Ray disc for POE.

I see on my vaccination record, a name of Doctor, Apollo clinic stamp, Date, and checked mark on US vaccination requirement complete.

overall, very easy, reasonable and not to be stressed.

Timeline

6 photos

no marriage certificate or birth certificate but original passport and interview letter needed

nothing to notarize.

call clinic and they'll tell what to bring, not sure if different clinic has different requirements.

Hi,

How many Passport photos,they want in Medical?

In interview,they want a photocopy of BC & MC,right?

so do we need to notarize(simple) it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.