Joe Ali

pending cases with uscis

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

I'm a us citizen I have a I 130 for my wife and my 11 year old son . They still not approve yet . Now yemen got into a war my wife and my son escaped to dijibouti thru the water running away from the war . When they got to dijibouti they went to the us embassy but they were rejected because of the cases I field for them back in June 2nd 2014 .now the cases are in the local office . I called uscis in June 10th 2015 ask them for expedite. 20 days later they send me a letter it said on it they will send me something with in 30 days .does that mean they will accept the expedite or is it something else . And if they don't accept the expedite what should I do ?

Edited by Joe Ali

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm a us citizen I have a I 130 for my wife and my 11 year old son . They still not approve yet . Now yemen got into a war my wife and my son escaped to dijibouti thru the water running away from the war . When they got to dijibouti they went to the us embassy but they were rejected because of the cases I field for them back in June 2nd 2014 .now the cases are in the local office . I called uscis in June 10th 2015 ask them for expedite. 20 days later they send me a letter it said on it they will send me something with in 30 days .does that mean they will accept the expedite or is it something else . And if they don't accept the expedite what should I do ?

Have you asked your U S senator to help? Find them on their web site where you should find a link to a page asking you to fill out a form & send it in. Do this & a staff member will contact you. Try to put as much pressure on them as possible to help she & the child.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

send you something? 30 days? no - that's not any response to any expedite. that will be, instead, a written notice that they will not consider any expedite for you.

in the mean time, when you call back into USCIS,

get an ISO, a Tier-2 human,

and

start over with the new conversation about an expedite request. Describe exactly what happened. Demand the ISO tell you exactly where the casefile is (which city, which uscis office, assigned to which adjudicator) and if the casefile is indeed at a local office,

get in to the local office, talk with the security guards to let you in, repeat to them you are seeking an expedite on an I-130 petition on 2 humans that are in a war zone. if they don't let you in immediately, ask them to check in with the floor shift supervisor to get permission to enter the building.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I still haven't heared or recived any thing back from uscis idk what to do . But the us embassy is accepting new petitions for people from yemen who ran away from the war my question is if I file again from dijibouti will they find out about my pending case with uscis or no please let me know about it and thank you all for all the respounds

• 2 months later...
Timeline

send you something? 30 days? no - that's not any response to any expedite. that will be, instead, a written notice that they will not consider any expedite for you.

and

start over with the new conversation about an expedite request. Describe exactly what happened. Demand the ISO tell you exactly where the casefile is (which city, which uscis office, assigned to which adjudicator) and if the casefile is indeed at a local office,

get in to the local office, talk with the security guards to let you in, repeat to them you are seeking an expedite on an I-130 petition on 2 humans that are in a war zone. if they don't let you in immediately, ask them to check in with the floor shift supervisor to get permission to enter the building.

Timeline

and

I just recived a letter from uscis they approved expedite my I 130 .

Whats the next step and how much tome it's gonna take to approve my I 130 please direct me with some information

Thank you for your time

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thats great. On a pc? Got 'view signatures' enabled?

If yes to both, click the link below.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.