princesstammy

medical will expire before the AOS interview

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

No, they did not accept it the one I did back home because they said it expires after a year. So I had to redo my medical after the interview. This was in Minessota. I don’t know about somewhere else. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country:
Timeline

Today, Saturday went for interview for AOS. The office requested a new medical exam since mine was expired on March. 

First he asked if we have the medical exam, and we told him we already submitted one with the petition. He said that one was expired. 

I showed him the letter we received stating that to bring the I-693 report unless it was previously submitted. He said still, I need new medical exam and mail it to his attention. 

I will do this on Monday and have it mailed in the sealed envelope give by the Civil Surgeon. 

I wish they make it clear to petitioners or mail them a letter asking them to bring a new medical exam to the interview, cause we could have dont this and had it with us and finished. ''

My message to anyone, if your medical expired or about to expire be sure you take another one. 

Edited by Mmagic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}