33 posts in this topic

Hey guys here is a little update

My husband had gone to the interview with me and my papers were approved. Right after I got approved we received interview notice for our girls in Jamaica. So we went to Jamaica for the interview for both girl (my stepdaughter and my daughter which is not is daughter). I went down a few days before him and he came down the day before the interview. The day after the interview my brother took me to the embassy along with my daughter. My husband had stay with his sister the night so I didn't get to see him until he came to the embassy. The first thing he said to me was: Didn't I tell you not to let your family come to the embassy. I had thought my brother had left but he was standing on the other side of the road waiting for me to enter the embassy. So because of that my husband was upset to the point that he went inside and cancelled my daughter petition. I return to the state sad and heart broken. upon my return I file for custody of my son which we are currently in court for. He in turn file for divorce and is trying his best to have deported(Saying I commit marriage fraud). I am currently pregnant with his second child plus I have to be staying with my grand aunt because he had change the locks on the house. He is now living with his sweetheart because I'm not there to keep his daughter. He took away all the evidence of our relationship: joint lease, Pics, joint bank account statements, Copy of our joint cards like Costco, Bjs and Walmart discount card because he work there part time. He also have my son birth certificate and his social. What is my chance of getting ROC approved without him?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

Sorry for what you are passing thru, you can re-obtain all the joint accounts you were together, just go to the bank were you had the account and ask them for the past statements, same as Bjs and walmart. If you have solid evidence of good faith marriage then your chances are high, unless he sends a letter to USCIS trying to harm you. Good luck.

Filed: Timeline

Walk into SS office tell them you need ro replace a lost one, go to another Costco/BJs that he don't work and get replacement cards

get affidavits from ppl who witness his abuse, he cannot deport you,,,,,fraud with 2 kids by him & you both traveled together? apply

for your kid & ask your aunt to be a co-sponsor. An itsy bitsy man like this you should 4get OP how could he do that to a child at the

embassy...a man that tries to isolate a female from family & friends have very serious probs, too often you see these men kill wives

kids & self with this misguided jealousy...he will fight you for the kids, or walk away from them. I bet he displayed some of theses

jealous ways but you just thought he loovved you. You can also apply for a new copy of the baby Birth-cert ....Gather all evidences you

can he seem to be conniving & hateful.Find a church home where you will find help and he has to support you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.