7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone, this is my first time posting. ^_^ anyway, so here is my problem...

My Mom petitioned me... we're done in the stage of paying the AOS and IV processing fees and my mom told me to log in to ceac so we can answer our IV application form and also they have emailed my mom that they have already received our payment...

in my fee payments, the payment of my AOS was already PAID but there's nothing listed for IV processing fee, even the fee states that it's $0

So I can't move on.. Am I the only experiencing this? Or.....?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I saw this on its webpage. Maybe there's an issue.

Try again at a later time.

Important Notice:
We are aware that some applicants continue to experience technical difficulties accessing Form DS-260, Form DS-261, or paying immigrant visa processing fees. Please visit this page for instructions on how to continue processing your case if you receive technical error messages when trying to access these forms. If you have an emergency need, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your visa will be processed for further instructions. We are working to address this issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Timeline

I saw this on its webpage. Maybe there's an issue.

Try again at a later time.

Important Notice:

We are aware that some applicants continue to experience technical difficulties accessing Form DS-260, Form DS-261, or paying immigrant visa processing fees. Please visit this page for instructions on how to continue processing your case if you receive technical error messages when trying to access these forms. If you have an emergency need, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your visa will be processed for further instructions. We are working to address this issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Okay :) thank you so much! I've also noticed that hehehe thanks again!

Timeline

Were on the same boat I thought it was all settled that I was just waiting for my case to be complete.

We even sent our AOS and DOCS already to NVC, and now i feel lost if were doing it right :(

is there any other way so we can answer our Immigrant Visa application form? :( How can I move on with this kind of system :((((

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just be patient. I paid the IV fees by mail May 21, cleared by NVC May 28, received email confirmation June 7, the system was down,got a checklist for missing DS260 June 28. July 5, finally showed as PAID. I didn't have to pay online to access the DS260 form.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.