nadiah100885

Status Updates in CEAC after AP issued.

280 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We sent them all the requested documents and the last update was on Sept. 11. But other than that no updates.

Amhara, does visa status say issued? Have u tracked ur passport on the ustraveldocs.com website?

We sent them all the requested documents and the last update was on Sept. 11. But other than that no updates.

Amhara, does visa status say issued? Have u tracked ur passport on the ustraveldocs.com website?

The Kabul embassy is old school - we don't utilize that site. I saw it when my fiance applied for a visitor's visa and he interviewed at the Islamabad embassy and I wish I could use it at this time!

No, it still says ready. I figure it's going to change to AP>Issued soon, but not knowing is so bad. When they called the beginning of August for him to drop off the passport, they told him his AP was done, and to come back when ceac says "Issued". Just other things going on with my dad in law and the family needing to move out of the city soon and him needing to get his transcripts and travel before the end of November is stressing us out.

I'm wondering if the visa's aren't printed outside of the country, then shipped back to the USEM. The last two updates happened during my working hours (US time) so we were thinking the updates were happening from the US or another place. Our previous updates would happen during Afghan time. I think some USEM's have visa printers there, but in some countries they may not (I'm thinking Iran, 1979-ish); especially if the shipping costs are cheaper than a machine readable visa printer.

I'm still rooting for you Nadiah! Keep me/us posted!

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Do u guys know any one whos ds 260 is expired but embasy hav askd only medical but not ds 260,,,,,, like what i am asking is that is there any one with who the embasy contacted after more than a year and ds 260 is expired but embasy only has told to submit medical and not ds 260

2nd question: Is there any one u know who embassy told to submit ds 260 and medical but not caled for oath and fingrprint??????????? and then it expired and embasy hav told to submit again.....?????

Timeline

Alhumdullilah...Today, after almost 4 long months in AP my husbands visa has been ISSUED!!

I will be praying for all of you on this forum for your visa's to be issued. Nobody should have to wait so long to be with there loved ones.

Thank you all for your love and support!!

Timeline

Congratulations nadiah. So happy for you

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

• Marriage: 09-26-2014

I-130 Sent : 12-8-2014

I-130 Received at USCIS : 12-11-2014

I-130 NOA1 (Approved) : 01-8-2015 :wow:

Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 01-24-2015

NVC Case Received : 02-23-2015

Case Number Received : 02-26-2015

Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 02-28-2015

AOS Fee Showing Paid : 03-01-2015

AOS & IV Package sent : 03-11-2015

NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 03-14-2015

(60 Days waiting period starts) :clock:

IV Fee Generated : 03-26-2015

IV Fee showing Paid : 04-01-2015

Checklist for Ds 260: 04-09-2015

Completed DS-260 : 04-10-2015

Case sent for supervisor review : 05-27-2015

Case Completed at NVC: 06-19-2015 :dancing:

(After 24 days in supervisor review)

(P4) Interview Letter Received: 06-26-2015

Medical interview:

Anyone else have any updates??

I found five other fiance KBL cases that changed to AP on Sept 20th. They were all changed to NIV after our case. That has sort of destroyed my typical good mood. I know we've only been waiting for 19 days for our visa to be printed, but when you see other cases waiting 10, 13 or even just one day, it wears on you. Is ours coming?

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

It is coming, don't loose faith. Just stay positive. Maybe it just takes a bit longer to come from KBL. What does your status say now? Are you able to call or email them to see if there are any updates?

It is coming, don't loose faith. Just stay positive. Maybe it just takes a bit longer to come from KBL. What does your status say now? Are you able to call or email them to see if there are any updates?

Thank you. It still says Ready - since Sept 3rd and one update Sept 10th. We sent our fifth email last night, but I'm thinking this will go unanswered too. The embassy won't take visa questions over the phone, but it sure would help if they did!

Hopefully...

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Thank you. It still says Ready - since Sept 3rd and one update Sept 10th. We sent our fifth email last night, but I'm thinking this will go unanswered too. The embassy won't take visa questions over the phone, but it sure would help if they did!

Hopefully...

Which embassy do you email? KBL or ISL? Maybe you should try emailing the one you are not already emailing. Maybe they can provide you with more info

Technically, we were only in AP for less than two months. Yours was twice as long, and other's have been extremely long! So when others share their experience, and they announce the happy news that their visas are issued, it gives hope!

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.