Nooranium

DV2016 interviews start date

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Bahrain
Timeline

Hi,

I have been selected for DV2016 with a number AS 3xx and i filled form ds260 in May 2015 and submitted it.

Two questions please

With such number, what are my winning chances knowing that am Iraqi living in Bahrain?

If chances are good, when do you think the interview will be scheduled?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have been selected for DV2016 with a number AS 3xx and i filled form ds260 in May 2015 and submitted it.

Two questions please

With such number, what are my winning chances knowing that am Iraqi living in Bahrain?

Thanks in advance

That's a low number and your interview should be scheduled in October. The interview dates are determined by case number and date of submission of DS260, not "winning chances", which also have nothing to do with you being an Iraqi living in Bahrain! Your chances of getting the visa depend on you meeting the education requirement, having filled the form correctly with no major errors (such as leaving dependents off the entry) and having all your documents in order as per the instructions.

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

Two questions please

Thanks in advance

In addition to what Susie said above, chances of being approved also include passing the medical exam (not having a condition that makes one medically inadmissible) and passing the required background checks (being stuck in AP which does not get resolved by the end of the fiscal year reduces the possibility of getting the visa). Edited by Sm1smom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.