lala64

Jamaica... Police certificate Help!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The police certificate is valid for one year. The passport size photos are not suppose to be signed by a JP. (I didnt get mines signed) Even if he forget to tell them that the certificate will be used for Immigration purpose, they shouldve asked him. He will have to wait for his passport becasue he will want the pasport number to fill out the form and also the address for the embassy, on the police certificate it will be addressed to the Embassy.

When your Case leave NVC you can wait about a week to contact the embassy with your case numbers asking if they have receive your petition and that you will appreciate them e-mailing you the neccessary information onwards.

AOS Date Filed : 2015-05-27

Got rejection notice on May 29, 2015 for an incomplete application

Receive rejected application on June 6, 2015

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

NOA Date : 2015-06-16

Bio. Appt. : 2015-07-06

EAD and AP Approved Date : 2015-08-14

Date Combo Card Received : 2015-08-21 (Received my card about 6hrs apart on the same day they sent an e-mail that they shipped my card).

Receive Potential Interview Waiver Letter: September 9, 2015 sigh!!
AOS Approved without interview 2015-10-08 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: 3 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS AFTER NOA1 (F)
(L)In God I Put My Trust :star:

• 4 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do I need a letter from embassy to get police record done

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No you don't. but once your file makes it to NVC you are going to need it to send a copy in with your IV package, but don't get police certificate until file has reach NVC because it might expire buy the time you get a interview date

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Thread locked as requested by the OP~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.