Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

just asking for a friend. USA engineering qork

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have a friend who is interested in working in the USA in the engineering side. He is a fully qualified Mechanical engineer. Does anyone know any websites or how to go about starting this process? Thanks

Try ineed.com this really cool website. Also some employer should be ready to appoint and sponsor him. It is quite difficult to get job here unless you are professionals with degree or in IT SECTOR.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

they will need to find an employer wiling to sponsor. And the employer has to prove that they cannot find a skilled US citizen or LPR to fill said position. It isn;t as easy as applying for a job and getting it. The US doesn;t want US jobs to go to foreigners

Edited by mimolicious

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.