aimens07

APPROVE OR RFE

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

"They say case is being looked at for approval i will get email when they send packet of things for me to sign." - hi all,gud day. My f send me message after he calls ncsc, what is that mean?ist our packet is going to approve soon? Or we get RFE? Hope not, Cos im so confuse were waiting for noa2. if we get approved,why my f need to sign papers?what kind of papers he need to sign. Please help me to clear and understand this,thank you. I appreciate your kindness.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

"They say case is being looked at for approval i will get email when they send packet of things for me to sign." - hi all,gud day. My f send me message after he calls ncsc, what is that mean?ist our packet is going to approve soon? Or we get RFE? Hope not, Cos im so confuse were waiting for noa2. if we get approved,why my f need to sign papers?what kind of papers he need to sign. Please help me to clear and understand this,thank you. I appreciate your kindness.

You don't give us much specific information to what you have done and what is being asked of you to submit. There is nothing that you will sign. Your F does all the signing here in the beginning of your process. Once approved your file goes to USEM in Manila, then you begin to complete additional documents that you will sign.

I invite you to visit my website and there are step by step instructions for the entire K1 process. You can start gathering your documents for the interview. Here is the link to my website. Be sure to invite your F to look at the website.

http://dennyeyberg.wix.com/filipino-am-visa

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Hi thank you for your reply weve done send our k1 packet and were waiting for noa2. My fiance call yesterday to inquire about our case status, NCSC said they will look for approval and they send email to my f and some papers for him to sign up. my question is what kind of paper they will send to my fiance for him to sign up? Is this noa 2 or RFE (request for evidence) ??? Coz we have no idea what it is.

Timeline

Hi thank you for your reply weve done send our k1 packet and were waiting for noa2. My fiance call yesterday to inquire about our case status, NCSC said they will look for approval and they send email to my f and some papers for him to sign up. my question is what kind of paper they will send to my fiance for him to sign up? Is this noa 2 or RFE (request for evidence) ??? Coz we have no idea what it is.

Just have to wait until the papers arrive in the mail to know for sure. A guess would be it's an RFE, because there's nothing to "sign" with NOA2.

Timeline

Aw thought we complete all the packet,we used rapid visa for this journey and yet we get RFE.

Were waiting for almost 37 days,why rfe took long. We got noa1 last april 28.

Without knowing for sure what it is that they are requesting, it's my guess that one of the documents that he submitted was not signed and is being returned for signature as an RFE. You'll just have to wait and see.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

I had copy of our k1 packet, and we sure its all sign up. We used rapid visa fir this we get thier premium package and colorado rapid visa check it before they sent our packet,so we really comfuse.

I had copy of our k1 packet, and we sure its all sign up. We used rapid visa fir this we get thier premium package and colorado rapid visa check it before they sent our packet,so we really comfuse.

Unfortunately they made a mistake it seems. Wait till you receive your RFE before criticizing anyone. This just puts you behind.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Yeah,it must be. Thank you and im not criticizing any one as we hired an agency there job is to make sure that were good,coz thats what they said to us convincing getting a premium package to make it sure theres no rfe. And if we get rfe who do you to think well get my pissed by ruin our packet,450$ for premium package is not just easy to get its hard earn money too.if we know visa journey before we apply then will not hired agency for this journey,you know how it feels to be separated by loved ones specially the one who hold your heart and give you strength. Its breaks my heart big time.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ah... I see your just got your approval from USCIS and your packet is on its way to NVC... just need to be patient with them. Call about 2 weeks after your packet has left USCIS to get your MNL #.

Then follow the flashing arrow below for details

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

No were not yet approve,were waiting for NOA2, not yet on nvc stage,my fiance called other asking status of our K1 VISA case. And they said they will send email and papers that my fiance need to sign up. We dont have idea what is about? Somebody told Us if we get NOA2 We dont need to sign up anyting. Sigh we really confuse about this if its RFE OR NOT.

Timeline

Yeah,it must be. Thank you and im not criticizing any one as we hired an agency there job is to make sure that were good,coz thats what they said to us convincing getting a premium package to make it sure theres no rfe. And if we get rfe who do you to think well get my pissed by ruin our packet,450$ for premium package is not just easy to get its hard earn money too.if we know visa journey before we apply then will not hired agency for this journey,you know how it feels to be separated by loved ones specially the one who hold your heart and give you strength. Its breaks my heart big time.

Thank God we spent 1700$ for the lawyer just to got RFE for proof of additional evidence but our lawyer still sent same proof of evidence and we got approved. Just be patient, keep the faith all members here has same journey as you do.

Edited by CheDan

May 4, 2014 Met Online

August 21- September 2, 2014 Fiance First Trip to the Philippines

November 13- 25, 2014 Fiance Second Trip to the Philippines

November 16, 2014 Got Engaged

December 14- January 14, 2015 Fiance Third Trip to the Philippines

February 5, 2015 Submit 1-129 petition

February 12, 2015 NOA 1

May 7, 2015 NOA 2 (Approved)

June 3-4, 2015 Medical (Passed)

June 25- July 15, 2015 Fiance Fourth Trip to the Philippines

June 26, 2015 Interview (Passed)

July 8, 2015 Visa Issued

July 11, 2015 Visa on Hand

July 15, 2015 POE Chicago O'Hare Airport

" To God be the Glory"

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

No were not yet approve,were waiting for NOA2, not yet on nvc stage,my fiance called other asking status of our K1 VISA case. And they said they will send email and papers that my fiance need to sign up. We dont have idea what is about? Somebody told Us if we get NOA2 We dont need to sign up anyting. Sigh we really confuse about this if its RFE OR NOT.

Ah, if USCIS sent something requesting signatures or evidence, then you got an RFE. Wait for the mail to arrive.. ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.