945 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I have signed up for email alerts on myUSCIS. Will I only get an alert when my I-130 is approved or will there be other times?

I have not received my hardcopy of the NOA1 but was able to enter my receipt # from the notification email.

While the process is ongoing you may get a couple of e-mails stating that your alien registration number has changed. While this may not mean much, it is good to know that someone is working with your case. I received this email 3 times and just be patient, this entire process will take close to 1 year give or take. I wish you the best of luck to you and all that have filed. Patience is something that this process is really going to teach you.

Edited by andres&lina

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I have signed up for email alerts on myUSCIS. Will I only get an alert when my I-130 is approved or will there be other times?

I have not received my hardcopy of the NOA1 but was able to enter my receipt # from the notification email.

Is signing up for email alerts the same as submitting a g-1145?

Or is the g-1145 only for the NOA1 and we need to sign up online for other updates?

USC abroad since 2007

Married French husband 2012

Bébé born 2014 - CRBA and US passport a few months later

Me + husband + bébé + cat all arrived safely in the US on January 25th

Visa process 2015

I-130 sent: June 2nd (delivered June 4th by Chronopost)

NOA1 received: June 8th via email, June 15th via post - California Service Center

NOA2 received: June 30th via email, July 7th via post

NVC received case: July 16th

NCV case number by phone: July 30th (assigned July 29th)

DS-261 completed online: July 31st

AOS Fee available/paid online: August 4th

AOS Fee shows as "PAID"; August 6th

DS-261 accepted by phone: August 19th

IV invoice received by mail: August 20th (late at night)

IV fee available/paid online: August 21st

IV fee shows as "PAID": August 25th

AOS/IV packages sent: August 29th (delivered September 2nd via Chronopost)

DS-260 completed: August 31st

AOS/IV scan date: September 2nd

3 N/As and case complete: September 24th

Interview: November 12th - approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Is signing up for email alerts the same as submitting a g-1145?

Or is the g-1145 only for the NOA1 and we need to sign up online for other updates?

My Conclusion:

Yes, G-1145 is only for the initial acceptance of your packet (NOA1)

You still have to sign up for a "case status" account (to keep track of your case)

:)

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Sent my forms via DHL from Singapore to the Chicago Lockbox this morning! Estimated to arrive on Wednesday.

Hope there's no RFE and that the NOA1-NOA2 expedite for filers from abroad happens for us, but do wish there was DCF here...

2014/05/19: Marriage:

2015/06/22: 130 Sent: - USC filing from abroad

2015/06/25: NOA 1

2015/07/17: Petitioner returned to US for new job

2015/08/18: NOA 2:

2015/08/31: NVC Received

2015/09/17: Case number assigned

2015/09/18: Submitted DS-261

2015/09/18: Paid AOS fee

2015/09/28: Mailed AOS and IV Package

2015/09/29: AOS/IV Package scan date

2015/09/30: Received IV fee bill via email

2015/10/02: Paid IV bill

2015/10/05: Submitted DS-260

2015/10/27: Case Complete

2015/11/13: Interview date assigned (12/16)

2015/12/16: Interview (Approved!)

Timeline

Sent my forms via DHL from Singapore to the Chicago Lockbox this morning! Estimated to arrive on Wednesday.

Hope there's no RFE and that the NOA1-NOA2 expedite for filers from abroad happens for us, but do wish there was DCF here...

Wishing you and yours a Speedy approval and also to all our fellow June Filers here!!! :)

All the best Guys! :)

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

Timeline

Today, I received I-797C with tracking number. I-130 had been received June 8 2015

That is your NOA1... Now the long wait for NOA2 has officially begun for you my friend! :)

Btw What is your service center?

Timeline

what is my NDA1 date ?

June 8 or June 22?

my service center is california.

Check this link out on VJ below... :)

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Notice_of_Action_(NOA)

California is good news! All the best!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wishing you and yours a Speedy approval and also to all our fellow June Filers here!!! :)

All the best Guys! :)

Same to you!! :) Our application has only been at the processing center for 22 days and I am already over waiting haha. I just want to be with my love already!! Here's to a speedy approval for sure

Timeline

Same to you!! :) Our application has only been at the processing center for 22 days and I am already over waiting haha. I just want to be with my love already!! Here's to a speedy approval for sure

Lol yes me too!:) I can't wait to finally be with my husband... when this is all over! All this time and waiting feels like torture Lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Lol yes me too! :) I can't wait to finally be with my husband... when this is all over! All this time and waiting feels like torture Lol

It IS torture lol!! I defintitely will never take my husband for granted or our time together once we finally get to live side by side everyday, that is for sure. #myheartisincanada

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Delivered with a signature at 7:55 this morning Chicago time!

2014/05/19: Marriage:

2015/06/22: 130 Sent: - USC filing from abroad

2015/06/25: NOA 1

2015/07/17: Petitioner returned to US for new job

2015/08/18: NOA 2:

2015/08/31: NVC Received

2015/09/17: Case number assigned

2015/09/18: Submitted DS-261

2015/09/18: Paid AOS fee

2015/09/28: Mailed AOS and IV Package

2015/09/29: AOS/IV Package scan date

2015/09/30: Received IV fee bill via email

2015/10/02: Paid IV bill

2015/10/05: Submitted DS-260

2015/10/27: Case Complete

2015/11/13: Interview date assigned (12/16)

2015/12/16: Interview (Approved!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Check this link out on VJ below... :)

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Notice_of_Action_(NOA)

California is good news! All the best!

Really?

Why do you say that california is good news?

Timeline

Really?

Why do you say that california is good news?

Any Service Center is good news but California is processing I 130 petitions pretty quick nowadays

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.