978 posts in this topic

Im happy too will be waiting to hear when u receive your own. But what I observed the letter is dated since the 20th June , that's the same day I receive my first notification in the mail. So with that I'm sure ur letter will be there this week.

Ahh yes. Thanks for that hint. But guess what? Your biometrics is NEXT week!!! :dancing:

Day 00 - 6/08/2015 - I130,I485,I765 Package delivered to Chicago lockbox

Day 01 - 6/09/2015 - USCIS records package is received (according to online case status check, though the NOA texts/emails weren't sent to me until 8 days later)

Day 09 - 6/17/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case accepted & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center

Day 15 - 6/23/2015 - Received 797c NOA letters of receipt by snail mail

Day 22 - 6/30/2015 - Received biometrics appt letter

Day 29 - 7/07/2015 - Biometrics appt

Day 36 - 7/14/2015 - Received RFE for documents that were included and clearly labeled in application package. Will resend required information this week.

i was wondering how long after completing the biometric will the EAD be approve.

I saw most people got their EAD/AP approval within 75-90 days of filing (so about 45 days or more after biometrics). I hope we will all get it fast. Regardless, USCIS guarantees to get EAD approved within 90 days. But if we don't hear anything after 75 days which is considered out of normal processing time, we could contact them for more info. I found out that many people got their EAD approved right after they call about the case...

:dance:I-751: Removal of Conditions Journey :dance:

Oct 17: Sent package

Oct 24: Received NOA1

Still waiting for Biometrics letter :unsure:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I saw most people got their EAD/AP approval within 75-90 days of filing (so about 45 days or more after biometrics). I hope we will all get it fast. Regardless, USCIS guarantees to get EAD approved within 90 days. But if we don't hear anything after 75 days which is considered out of normal processing time, we could contact them for more info. I found out that many people got their EAD approved right after they call about the case...

what day should we start counting the 75 days from? From the priority date or the first NOA date?

Totally agree with you. a month sounded super long to me when i sent in the package. I was like checking the status and my mailbox everyday knowing nothing would be there yet.

One more month and we will start talking about when we are getting our EAD/AP haha

Indeed! I'm so glad to have you guys sharing in this agony with me. And yes, in my opinion, those EADs/APs better take EXACTLY one month from the biometrics or less - to give a total of no more than 60 days from acceptance of the package by USCIS. How on earth are we supposed to stand to wait the entire advised 90 days? LOL

Seriously, though, I am encouraged by each post, my fellow June filers. :-)

Day 00 - 6/08/2015 - I130,I485,I765 Package delivered to Chicago lockbox

Day 01 - 6/09/2015 - USCIS records package is received (according to online case status check, though the NOA texts/emails weren't sent to me until 8 days later)

Day 09 - 6/17/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case accepted & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center

Day 15 - 6/23/2015 - Received 797c NOA letters of receipt by snail mail

Day 22 - 6/30/2015 - Received biometrics appt letter

Day 29 - 7/07/2015 - Biometrics appt

Day 36 - 7/14/2015 - Received RFE for documents that were included and clearly labeled in application package. Will resend required information this week.

what day should we start counting the 75 days from? From the priority date or the first NOA date?

The priority date on the i-765 NOA

What if you don't have a priority day on ur I 765 notice? Since when you start counting for your EAD

Why would you not have priority date on i-765? Check your MSC# for I-765 on USCIS and see what day they received the file. Priority date is the date they received your forms.

Timeline

Why would you not have priority date on i-765? Check your MSC# for I-765 on USCIS and see what day they received the file. Priority date is the date they received your forms.

if your husband/wife is a permanent resident the priority date is not available immediately, that's what I was told.but on my letter it show the priority date as the same day Uscis received it. Edited by Shacanus

Oh ok, I thought the priority date was something else and my husband he is a citizen and my appt is at 3pm very late lol

Timeline

I went and check back my 3 letters before I comment on this there's no priority date for I-765 because it does not deal with obtaining a visa. Priority date is the availability of visa when U.S. Citizens or permanent resident petition for their relative. On my I-130 and I-485 I have the same priority date , but on the I-765 there's no priority date . Edited by Shacanus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have sent the AOS packet today by express mail hoping they will get it tomorrow at 3 PM.

K1 / AOS Timeline

June 26 2015 Marriage day

June 29 2015 AOS sent by express mail.

I went and check back my 3 letters before I comment on this there's no priority date for I-765 because it does not deal with obtaining a visa. Priority date is the availability of visa when U.S. Citizens or permanent resident petition for their relative. On my I-130 and I-485 I have the same priority date , but on the I-765 there's no priority date .

The exact word on the NOA is Notice Date. Like when you check your I-765 case on USCIS, it would say like "On MM/DD/YY, we received.....". That day is the same as the Notice Date on your NOA which also the date you should use to count 75 days processing days.

Timeline

The exact word on the NOA is Notice Date. Like when you check your I-765 case on USCIS, it would say like "On MM/DD/YY, we received.....". That day is the same as the Notice Date on your NOA which also the date you should use to count 75 days processing days.

ok thanks .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.