KASH2011

N-400 June 2015 Filers

1,718 posts in this topic

I do not know. I lived half a mile away from where I do now 10 years ago, so it could depend on your address. I live in Lakeview, near Wrigley Field.

Is it the same for all N-400 applicants or based on your address?

Received text and email " On June 30, 2015, we scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment and mailed you an appointment notice for Receipt Number NBC* xxxxx "

Anyone going for early Finger Prints ? I'm thinking about it.

Filed: Other Country: Chile
Timeline

Received text and email " On June 30, 2015, we scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment and mailed you an appointment notice for Receipt Number NBC* xxxxx "

Anyone going for early Finger Prints ? I'm thinking about it.

Golfer,

I have seen someone else mention walking in. Is there an option to do that? Is it as easy as just walking in? I haven't received my fingerprint email/letter yet but I am really interested in going in early if possible.

Thanks!

Golfer,

I have seen someone else mention walking in. Is there an option to do that? Is it as easy as just walking in? I haven't received my fingerprint email/letter yet but I am really interested in going in early if possible.

Thanks!

YES ! As I will be traveling in towards middle of July I am planning to walk in and let them know I'm going on business travel. You can use the same line ;) Unless they are packed with people with no time at all which is highly unlikely they will accommodate you. However there is no way of knowing that going early will actually speed up the process.

Filed: Timeline

Golfer,

Thanks!

Different locations might have different enforcement policies, but i did an early walk-in at the Boston location last month with no questions asked.

You WILL need to have the fingerprint appointment letter in hand though.

When you do, no need to bring up the fact that you're there early. Just hand them the letter (which shows the date and all). If they have an issue, they'll say so.

In most cases I've read, they usually have no problems just processing early walk-ins along with everyone else.

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

So guys, I received my NOA today 6/29 and it reads:

The above application has been received by our office and is in process. Our records indicate your personal information is as follows:

Date of Birth: XXXXX

Address Where You Live: XXXXX

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes.

Upon receipt of all Required Record Checks, you will be scheduled to appear for an interview at your local USCIS field office.

I guess this is going to be a recurring theme for applicants whose cases were transferred from VSC to CSC last year during the removal of conditions.

Hello, I sent my application to VSC and it was delivered 06/24 but I have heard nothing. Has anyone else filed there and how long have they had to wait for confirmation of reciept?

Thanks so much in advance! I'm a nervous wreck!

Filed: Other Country: Chile
Timeline

Different locations might have different enforcement policies, but i did an early walk-in at the Boston location last month with no questions asked.

You WILL need to have the fingerprint appointment letter in hand though.

When you do, no need to bring up the fact that you're there early. Just hand them the letter (which shows the date and all). If they have an issue, they'll say so.

In most cases I've read, they usually have no problems just processing early walk-ins along with everyone else.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I had no idea that was an option. I think I will try it at my local office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks for the info! I had no idea that was an option. I think I will try it at my local office.

Some offices allow this.

Some require proof of a scheduling conflict (eg. Travel).

Some do not allow it and will ask you to reschedule with uscis if you have a conflict.

For a review of each step of my N-400 naturalization process, from application to oath ceremony, please click here.

Hello, I sent my application to VSC and it was delivered 06/24 but I have heard nothing. Has anyone else filed there and how long have they had to wait for confirmation of reciept?

Thanks so much in advance! I'm a nervous wreck!

If I may ask, why did you file with the VSC location? Since you reside in DC, I'd have thought it should have been the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility. Then again, I might be wrong.

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi guys! It's so quiet here ? there is not many applicants in June though. I'm waiting for my NOA. I was expecting it today but nothing yet maybe tomorrow...

11/15/2015 - sent AOS package filing concurrently from B2 overstayed 4 years

11/17/2015 - delivered

11/23/2015 - eNotices received, checks cashed

11/30/2015 - received 3 NOAs by mail

12/14/2015 - received biometrics appt letter for 12/21/2015

12/15/2015 - early walk-in biometrics complete

01/31/2016 - submitted an inquiry about the status of EAD

02/01/2016 - the service request has been assigned to an officer for response and completed

02/05/2016 - received a response "Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly."

02/08/2016 - case updated I-765 Approved on 02/04/2016, received NOA in mail

02/10/2016 - case updated EAD card was mailed on 02/09/2016

02/11/2016 - case updated Interview Scheduled for 03/17/2016

02/12/2016 - received EAD card by mail, applied for SSN

02/13/2016 - received interview notice in mail

03/04/2016 - received Social Security Card

03/17/2016 - interview APPROVED!

03/21/2016 - case updated for I-485 - New Card Is Being Produced

03/22/2016 - case updated for I-485 and I-130 - Case Was Approved

03/24/2016 - case updated for I-485 - Card Was Mailed To Me

03/26/2016 - received Welcome to the United States Letter

03/28/2016 - received GREEN CARD in mail ??????????

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If I may ask, why did you file with the VSC location? Since you reside in DC, I'd have thought it should have been the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility. Then again, I might be wrong.

Hey! I am filing under section 319b - so I am in the UK just now. The documentation asks you to file at VSC for some reason. Section 319b waives the physical presence requirement and allows you to pick the field office. I believe it's quite a difficult category to file under but it's my only option right now as I don't want to lose my LPR- which I will soon, as my USC spouse is working abroad until Dec 2016.

Congrats on your NOA!

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Okay , I did my bio yesterday Tuesday that went pretty cool as always. I asked the manager how long will I have to wait to get scheduled for interview, he said about 6weeks. why was I asking the question? I realized that a VJ members in Feb and one in May has not been scheduled for interview and that worries me " they all are St. Paul's MN office". But when I check St. Paul's MN website they say "Same-day administrative ceremonies are conducted for western Wisconsin residents on a monthly basis" Could this make a difference as I am western Wisconsin resident? Any thoughts? I have to travel out this December.

Hi guys! It's so quiet here ? there is not many applicants in June though. I'm waiting for my NOA. I was expecting it today but nothing yet maybe tomorrow...

I still waiting for mine too they get you package the 26 right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.