otap

Does NVC require 6 paystubs? (split)

9 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, To all vj members who had finished with I-864a to NVC, my daughter completed some financial supporting documents including a recent letter from her employer showing his address, telephone number and indicating my daughter's annual salary. Is it necessary to provide and submit her 6 previous pay stub to NVC? she only got 5 pay stub at this time. If she can not complete this requirements, is it probably might cause of delay for the processing of my papers and schedule of my interview at embassy manila? Please help. Thank you

Timeline

Thank you for the reply.It's a relief. My daughter has her 2012, 2013 and 2014 tax return already. One more question please.. My husband is my petitioner, my daughter and my sister- in- law are his co- sponsor. Is it necessary to provide a Birth Certificates of her sister? if my husband indicate his relationship "sister" in the AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT I-1864 form? or better he just leave it blank in the form? Thank you again in advance.

Timeline

Yes, the sister should include a photocopy of her BC to show their sibling relationship (that they have the same parent/s). Don't leave that question blank.

Timeline

Anybody can be a sponsor, you don't need to prove she is a sister.

You are correct that anybody can be a joint sponsor however in their case, the JS is an immediate relative so proof will or may be required. If its a distant cousin, friend or co-worker then its impossible to have a paper that says so. ;)

Edited by apple21

Timeline

I did my brother's affidavit, when he won green card lottery. I did not provide proof. Just stated on the form that I am a sister.

For Philippines, which is OP's country, I have seen people get checklist and 221g for that. Better safe than sorry.

Timeline

Thank you guys for sharing your experience regarding this topic. My husband finally finished our documents. He submitted all required documents like financial forms and evidence, supporting documents, translations, and photocopies, document cover sheet with barcode and many more. We thought... at last we almost done now. Just a few more steps on. But just a while ago, after husband reviewing the documents he sent to the NVC, he got shocked when he discovered that he forgot to include my " NVC WELCOME LETTER". Now the question... Are they "NVC"going to accept and reconsider my documents even without WELCOME LETTER? besides all my documents are barcoded and with MNL case number attached on it or they are going to delay the process of my papers and probably they will send us another documents checklist? Who among you guys have same experienced like us? kindly share it with us what happened? Again , Thank you very much.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.