6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I spoke with the visa center tonight , I was told the embassy sent our file a 221g straight to USCIS on march 23rd. (Interview was feb19 2015).. It never went to nvc.could this be the reason nvc kept telling me on the past 100+ calls that they never received our file? I need to call USCIS Monday.also looking at my email from Tunis embassy it does say outdated aos .my mother had passed after sending it in. It says case being returned to uscis.ceac says please allow several weeks for administrative processing and the beneficiary will be contacted if case reaffirmed.any thoughts??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

NVC handles all the pouches going to and from immigration/embassies. It doesn't stay there just gets open and sent back. What visa type did they deny

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

Cr1 denied based on outdated affadavid of support.so this what the the email from embassy was told to me and my senator,when filing our forms where sent to nvc before my mother passing last Aug.she was on the form.after letting nvc know this we already had appt.for interview.my husband was told to take an updated form to interview but co wouldn't take it. She said case being sent back to USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Cr1 denied based on outdated affadavid of support.so this what the the email from embassy was told to me and my senator,when filing our forms where sent to nvc before my mother passing last Aug.she was on the form.after letting nvc know this we already had appt.for interview.my husband was told to take an updated form to interview but co wouldn't take it. She said case being sent back to USCIS

The Affidavit of Support does not expire(maybe update some info),are you sure this is the reason for denial?N.V.C. has not received it because the Embassy has not returned it yet..this is my guess.

Timeline

Yes its been sent back I got the pouch number and it was recieved on march 19.the aos embassy had from me had my mother listed on the household size.and her income .but she passed away after.nvc told me to send another aos to my husband and he took that to interview.co didnt take it.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.