Sarahnick

Can get through on the phoooone!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

We have tried to call nvc for like 3 days now, morning until evening and we just can't seem to reach anyone!!! Anyone can suggest what time is best to reach them?!

We have tried to email twice too, to get our case number! But no answer there either :(

I'm beyond annoyed by this and can't calm my nerves. We were sent to nvc on April 16th and haven't heard anything since and it's really playing with my nerves right now!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Watch the clock as soon as you see it hit 6:59 am their time call you'll get through right away and only wait a few mins, I called at 7:02 literally two mins after they open and had to wait 20 mins .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Hi, i also used called 6:59 their time several times.... one day, i didn't go to work and was able to stay on hold for 50 minutes and finally was able to talk to a person.

Don't get frustrated yet, NVC is the place where visas get stuck for no reason and it is very normal. Their office is ridiculously understaffed - don't have time to answer emails.

Wishing you luck! Once your applications leaves NVC things get super fast and next thing you know you are at the embassy interview and then with your loved one in the states!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I think I'm the only one who seems to have had luck. Alot of the time when I call I get through in under a minute. If it's busy I'll retry in an hour or so. I call sporadically throughout the day so I'm not sure what time is best. Keep trying though! We received our NOA2 and got our case number from the NVC yesterday!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

At first we didn't bother to call cause we thought it would be sort of fast to be at nvc, but now three weeks later I just feel like comeeeee ooooooonnnnn!!!!! Haha... I just want to be done with this whole thing, it's literally stressing me out and no cant think straight. It almost was easier waiting for noa2 lol. At least there I knew what we were up against (a veryyyy long wait at tsc) ?

Oh well, guess we will try call more on Monday again!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.