Trumplestiltskin

This video shows how the life of a white person compares to the life of a black person

42 posts in this topic

Well, being that you are married(I think), there shouldn't be anymore games. Your wife won, there's no more tryouts for the team(as one member here put it). At least, that's the way I see it...

i don't know about vol, but generally speaking 'players' consider women possessions to be used and tossed aside accordingly. not really sure if marraige changes that..it's just that the wife of a player is like, i guess, lucky in that she gets to 'claim her owner'. lol.

i don't know about vol, but generally speaking 'players' consider women possessions to be used and tossed aside accordingly. not really sure if marraige changes that..it's just that the wife of a player is like, i guess, lucky in that she gets to 'claim her owner'. lol.

I've said it a few times IRL, if your man calls you his main chick, you're not.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I've said it a few times IRL, if your man calls you his main chick, you're not.

there's plenty of women out there who have no problem with being wifey and turn a blind eye so long as they get their$. it's funny because players talk about women simply being after their money/possessions/gold diggers. seems like a perfect match to me. to each his own, literally i guess.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

My personal observation is that self-proclaimed 'players' and fishermen have a lot in common in regards to their personal stories. Suffice to say that their storytelling ability is infinitely larger than other endowments. Some ladies doth protest too much methinks...

there's plenty of women out there who have no problem with being wifey and turn a blind eye so long as they get their$. it's funny because players talk about women simply being after their money/possessions/gold diggers. seems like a perfect match to me. to each his own, literally i guess.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Well let me know when you are racially profiled and have to explain to your sons that the people paid to protect them are the ones they have to fear! ?

Yes, thank you for explaining that life isn't fair.

Boo freaking Hoo

When I go to Philippines they always charge me more cuz I am White and I pay Kano Prices

BOO FREAKING WOO............

Nah, lately I've found they ignore me when I'm right. You should see how carefully everyone avoids acknowledging my points in gay threads. It's sort of amazing.

Welcome to my world. (We also have some decent cookies! :D)

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

As I said the other day regarding my co-worker, who says CABA and RUB laydeez done him wrong because they were only interested in his money, if the only thing you bring to the table is your money, are you surprised that you only attract golddiggers?

How many times has a man called you his main chick?

None, I demand to be the only chick, lest I cry racism(and I'm not saying that I do, because I don't, but still) :devil:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

More on topic: When my parents have to do something like call around for quotes for roofing, or most recently to have the house repainted, they leave a message to call back my mom, who has a very Anglo name. When the contractor calls back, my mom will pass over the phone to my dad, who then strikes the deal. He never mentions his very "ethnic" last name and uses an Anglicized version of his first name in dealing with the contractors. Over the years, they've discovered that when my dad tries to deal with contractors and other service providers using his own name, his calls aren't returned or the quotes he gets are higher than expected. My mom will then call back and using her name, hey presto! Lower prices, calls are returned. Funny that.

This is why I keep my super-hyper-white person last name (double-barrelled) despite being divorced. It's a brown person cloaking device.

More on topic: When my parents have to do something like call around for quotes for roofing, or most recently to have the house repainted, they leave a message to call back my mom, who has a very Anglo name. When the contractor calls back, my mom will pass over the phone to my dad, who then strikes the deal. He never mentions his very "ethnic" last name and uses an Anglicized version of his first name in dealing with the contractors. Over the years, they've discovered that when my dad tries to deal with contractors and other service providers using his own name, his calls aren't returned or the quotes he gets are higher than expected. My mom will then call back and using her name, hey presto! Lower prices, calls are returned. Funny that.

This is why I keep my super-hyper-white person last name (double-barrelled) despite being divorced. It's a brown person cloaking device.

You should hear how I speak on the phone. I talk proper English already, but when on the phone, I try a bit harder to make sure my enunciation is perfect. I get a kick out of folks who say, wait, you're black?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg