26 posts in this topic

How do I get copies of my whatsapp chats with my fiancé?

Hi,

Go into the chat and at the top you should see a button that says info. Click on that and it will take you to another screen where you will be able to e-mail that chat messages to yourself. At least on an i-phone that is how you do it.

You do not need to send any chat logs if you are filing with your I-129F. It is considered secondary evidence anyways and not useful for primary evidence, which is what is needed.

The chat logs may prove useful during your interview in the DR. I had about 50 pages of chat text from my WhatsApp over the last 2 years and when I started to present it to the officer, he was like "I don't need that" ... and so I put it away .... he didn't even look at it ....

Jan 25, 2014: I-129F Sent

Feb 13, 2014: NOA1

Apr 15,2014: NOA2 Notice Via USCIS Web Site

Apr 22, 2014: NOA2 Received In Postal Mail

Apr 28: 2014: NVC Received

Apr 30: 2014: NVC Left

May 09, 2014: Embassy Received

Jul 08, 2014: Interview - Approved - CEAC Status Ready

Jul 14 2014: CEAC updated but still READY Status

Jul 16 2014: CEAC Status changed to Administrative Processing

Jul 22 2014: CEAC Status changed to Issued

Jul 28 2014: VISA received

Aug 06 2014: U.S. Arrival (Ft. Lauderdale POE)

Children (3 kids)

Apr 28 2015: Filed I130 petition for each child

Aug 21 2015: Notice from USCIS that all 3 petitions transferred to California Service Center

Sep 17 2015: Approval for all 3 petitions

Nov 12 2015: Paid one AOS fee for all 3 children

Nov 13 2015: Paid separate IV fees for all 3 children

Dec 04 2015: Filed Affidavit of Support (I864) for each child

Jan 12 2016: Received RFE for missing birth certificate from one of the kids packet

Jan 13 2016: Sent in RFE evidence ( birth certificate copy .... again O_o )

Jan 19 2016: Received notice that they received the RFE evidence

Feb 22 2016: Called and found out another RFE was being sent out about birth certificate

Feb 24 2016: Sent in (inextensa versions, not de acta versions) of birth certificates for all children

Mar 02 2016: Received notice that they received the RFE evidence

Mar 11 2016: NVC Process finished, now awaiting interview time slot to be scheduled

Mar 29 2016: Called NVC and found out today they scheduled interview

Apr 01 2016: Received Packet 4 notice via e-mail with interview date

Apr 25 2016: Children received P4 letters in the mail

May 19 2016: Interview

Jun 03 2016: Received Visas

Jul 06 2016: Travel to US

Good Afternoon,

I want to print out my whatsapp conversation with my Fiancé , but I don't know how to do it. Can anybody help me. I need it for evindence to send my K-1 Visa Package. Thank you so much

Good Afternoon,

I want to print out my whatsapp conversation with my Fiancé , but I don't know how to do it. Can anybody help me. I need it for evindence to send my K-1 Visa Package. Thank you so much

Hi,

Go into the chat and at the top you should see a button that says info. Click on that and it will take you to another screen where you will be able to e-mail that chat messages to yourself. At least on an i-phone that is how you do it.

Hey thanks... I try to do it and when I open the email is my entire conversation together.... just a bunch of words... is there another way

You are welcome. When you open it, it will show date, time and message on separate lines for each message sent. See below:

8/11/14, 6:30:36 PM: A: Hola como estas
8/12/14, 12:44:50 AM: Z: Bien y tu
8/12/14, 7:44:53 AM: A: Cdo yo venga de la saona

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, I am new to this and will Petition for my Fiance. I am confused as to how I can get the Whatsapp and IMO messages. There are a lot of screenshots I would have to take. Is there a way to just get like a print list of the Chats? Also, since we restored our phones from manufacture, we lost when we first started to know each other. Do you think that will be an issue?

Also, my Fiance is Brazilian and speaks Portuguese only; would I have to have her translate the chats from Portuguese to English?

You can contact me at reggie473@hotmail.com I need help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

While we dont use Whatsapp, we have communicated through Google Hangouts and email (along with facetime). In regards to printing out conversations or taking screenshots of email listings, are you guys blurring out the topics of the emails and some parts of conversation?

K1 Process
28/6/2016 - I129-F sent
6/7/2016 - NOA 1 text
13/7/2016 - NOA1 Hardcopy
22/8/2016 - NOA2
6/9/2016 - NVC Case number received
20/9/2016 - Medical
27/9/2016 - Interview (Approved)
1/10/2016 - Visa in hand

19/1/2017 - POE
?/?/2017 - Married

AOS Process

• 5 years later...
Filed: Other Timeline
On 5/6/2015 at 9:10 PM, az143 said:

You are welcome. When you open it, it will show date, time and message on separate lines for each message sent. See below:

8/11/14, 6:30:36 PM: A: Hola como estas

8/12/14, 12:44:50 AM: Z: Bien y tu

8/12/14, 7:44:53 AM: A: Cdo yo venga de la saona

But do you just screenshot some conversations and insert in a a word doc ? Or do you print one whole page .

*** Zombie thread locked.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.