martiv

NVC cannot be reached, should I be worried?

80 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Great news from Friday: NVC received my application. The lady on the phone automatically transferred me to a tier2 rep (had to remain in the line for about an hour, so it was another patience-game) but the tier2 rep guy was really kind, gave me the case number, the receipt number.

The processing is not going to take long from here, within a week, NVC will send the documents to my embassy.

Hope everyone else will receive good news shortly!

Good luck!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

yay Martiv!! congrats! it's smooth sailing from here on out :)

Feb. 13th 2015: I-129F sent

Feb. 18th 2015: NOA1

Mar. 12th 2015: NOA2

Apr. 17th 2015: NVC received

Apr. 20th 2015: Case number assigned

Apr. 29th 2015: Consulate received

May 4th 2015: Packet 3 received

May 11th 2015: Medical - Passed!

May 29th 2015: Packet 4 received

June 18th 2015: Interview!! APPROVED!!

July 2nd 2015: Visa in hand

July 21st 2015: POE

???: Real wedding

Oct. 22nd 2015: Wedding ceremony with family/friends!

Great news from Friday: NVC received my application. The lady on the phone automatically transferred me to a tier2 rep (had to remain in the line for about an hour, so it was another patience-game) but the tier2 rep guy was really kind, gave me the case number, the receipt number.

The processing is not going to take long from here, within a week, NVC will send the documents to my embassy.

Hope everyone else will receive good news shortly!

Good luck!!!

Good deal! Ours must have traveled together since mine arrived Friday as well! I was so happy when the KBL (embassy) number showed op on CEAC.GOV this past Saturday! What a relief!

Signature coming soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys!

So mine for some reason has not made it and it has been 56 days.. So when I called them today I brought up the fact of having our congressman involved and she right away said she would have supervisor call me right back. This ever happen to anyone??

Thanks,

Alicia

Hey guys!

Oh, wow! To me that is really unusual because I've seen TSC transfer the cases rather quickly - within days rather than weeks with the CSC. I hope you get your answers soon, but stay on them! Don't let up and they will get your petition through. Let us know what happens!

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.