codycody

June 2015 Interview for F2A - Sept fillers

501 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Call the Embassy and ask them, they have your documents, see if they are missing anything and act accordingly. They can help you more than us.

thank you so much for your reply ,I will definitely call embassy today Edited by nid89

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I was send all civil doc in 2013 and that time they required originals, this is for 2014 fillers ,you can see date on this website ,omg nvc lost my original marriage certificate ,

I would not worry too much because all documents that being submitted to NVC will be send to foreign embassy at time of interview. Your original documents will be at embassy at time of interview for sure. It will be very difficult to track down your papers when it is being send from one place to other.So you may not get definitive answer so if that happens just show up at interview without worry.

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I would not worry too much because all documents that being submitted to NVC will be send to foreign embassy at time of interview. Your original documents will be at embassy at time of interview for sure. It will be very difficult to track down your papers when it is being send from one place to other.So you may not get definitive answer so if that happens just show up at interview without worry.

thanks alot for your reply,so I don't need to issue duplicate marriage certificate?? Edited by nid89

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

thanks alot for your reply,so I don't need to issue duplicate marriage certificate??

If you can get duplicate easily then get it but it will still be duplicate copy of original marriage certificate. As I mention earlier that chasing documents at embassy or NVC level is extremely hard so best thing to do is wait for interview.

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hi everyone.

PD = Sept 16 2013 F2A ROW

CC = April 27 2013 (by phone)

CC email = may 4 2013

June visa bulletin will be in effect on the 1st of June.

9 more days to geed news :clock:

I don't know about you, but I am calling on Monday June 1st for my interview date which will hopefully be in July. I scheduled my medical already for June 25th :dancing:. Good luck to you all.

Timeline
badromance94, what is your PD?

Mine is Sept 16 2013. I called on the 27th, but the guy said they are sill working on priority dates earlier than sept 1st. He said tha it will only change on the !st of June. So yeah; that will be the right time to call.

But some September F2A fillers had IL in May. Its hard to understand how they do the scheduling. I think it also depends on when you had your CC.

But hopefully, this June will not pass without us getting our ILs. Good Luck to u.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

@ktung01. They did say the same to me. Still working on may visa bulletin. We should wait until June. I think the reason is not our cc date but the workload of the us embassy in our country. My Pd is Sept 12. I saw others case in my country which had pd in August had interview letter by MaY. I think mine will be june

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

My pd is july 2013 and cc 30 april 2015, has anyone recieved july interview letter from Nepal, i am worried because of the recent earthquakes in nepal. Called nvc on 28th may, didnt have an interview date for me. :(((

Timeline

My pd is july 2013 and cc 30 april 2015, has anyone recieved july interview letter from Nepal, i am worried because of the recent earthquakes in nepal. Called nvc on 28th may, didnt have an interview date for me. :(((

Hello Samantha....

Can you confirm you PD?

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin/2015/visa-bulletin-for-april-2015.html

Marriage: 10/10/2013.

I-130 Sent: 11/22/2013

I-130 NOA 1: 25/11/2013

NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center): 24/03/2015

NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail): 31/03/2015

I-130 NOA2: 01.04.2015 (Approved)

NVC Received: 16 April 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 27 April 2015

Pay AOS Bill: 30 April 2015

Send AOS / IV Package: 13 May 2015

Pay IV Bill: 08 May 2015

Scan Date: 18 May 2015

Checklist: 19 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS260]

Submitted DS260: 08 July 2015

Case Completed at NVC: 08 Sep 2015

Interview Date: 05 Nov 2015

Interview Result: passed :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline

It is 26th july 2013

PD 26th July 2013,was current during April 2015.

Please check your email if you have received any email on interview schedule... or call NVC!!

Marriage: 10/10/2013.

I-130 Sent: 11/22/2013

I-130 NOA 1: 25/11/2013

NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center): 24/03/2015

NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail): 31/03/2015

I-130 NOA2: 01.04.2015 (Approved)

NVC Received: 16 April 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 27 April 2015

Pay AOS Bill: 30 April 2015

Send AOS / IV Package: 13 May 2015

Pay IV Bill: 08 May 2015

Scan Date: 18 May 2015

Checklist: 19 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS260]

Submitted DS260: 08 July 2015

Case Completed at NVC: 08 Sep 2015

Interview Date: 05 Nov 2015

Interview Result: passed :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline

Hi Samantha

Allocations for visas is made depending on how many cases are complete already. Each embassy sends a list of available interview slots to the NVC, then the NVC schedules interviews depending on the number of cases that are complete.

If your case was completed on the 30th of April, although your date was current for may, you were not on the list of completed cases in April.

Here is the thing most people don't know.

There are 2 lists you must pass through to get an IL

1. List of completed cases. (this is probably drawn up in the middle of the month) just a guess cos most people with cc towards the end of the month wait longer, while those with early cc make the list for the following month. but I guess it depends on the volume of cc available.

2. The Interview list. ( they mostly schedule interviews in the first week of each month, and the follow the chronology of the list. So if you are way at the bottom, and there is not enough slots, you will have to wait for the following month.

If you look at the visa bulletin, it always says

*NOTE: For June, F2A numbers EXEMPT from per-country limit are available to applicants from all countries with priority dates earlier than 08AUG13.

this means that if your priority date is earlier than August 08 2013, and you are on the cc list, you get a visa asap(there is no waiting time)

I think you will definitely get your interview letter this June because from your PD July 2013, you are exempted from waiting. you will be the first on the list. Today June 1st, we are expecting good news. Call NVC.

Good Luck guys

Timeline

Hi Samantha

Allocations for visas is made depending on how many cases are complete already. Each embassy sends a list of available interview slots to the NVC, then the NVC schedules interviews depending on the number of cases that are complete.

If your case was completed on the 30th of April, although your date was current for may, you were not on the list of completed cases in April.

Here is the thing most people don't know.

There are 2 lists you must pass through to get an IL

1. List of completed cases. (this is probably drawn up in the middle of the month) just a guess cos most people with cc towards the end of the month wait longer, while those with early cc make the list for the following month. but I guess it depends on the volume of cc available.

2. The Interview list. ( they mostly schedule interviews in the first week of each month, and the follow the chronology of the list. So if you are way at the bottom, and there is not enough slots, you will have to wait for the following month.

If you look at the visa bulletin, it always says

*NOTE: For June, F2A numbers EXEMPT from per-country limit are available to applicants from all countries with priority dates earlier than 08AUG13.

this means that if your priority date is earlier than August 08 2013, and you are on the cc list, you get a visa asap(there is no waiting time)

I think you will definitely get your interview letter this June because from your PD July 2013, you are exempted from waiting. you will be the first on the list. Today June 1st, we are expecting good news. Call NVC.

Good Luck guys

Thank you so much Ktung01, It was really helpful and i will call the nvc the middle of this week to find it out,

Timeline

PD 26th July 2013,was current during April 2015.

Please check your email if you have received any email on interview schedule... or call NVC!!

Thank you for replying SusDan,I think they email a couple of days after they actually have scheduled the interview, so in this case, i need to keep calling the nvc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.