Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Birth Certificate - Philippines

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts


I need my birth certificate, the only one I have is a photocopy that's from the hospital itself... it has an original blue ink stamp that says "Certified Xerox Copy from the original" (as you can see in the picture), is this enough to give as my birth certificate? (please take a look)

The original itself kept in the hospital from my understanding...

Attached is my birth certificate, just the bottom portion, it doesn't give away much information...

There's a second version below from NSO (Just a sample... will that one suffice as well?)


Please help >:


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The NSO issued birth certificate printed in security paper (secpa) is what's required for immigration purposes. That's the sample that you posted.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...