9 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello I am in the process of filling out the I-134 and have a question as to if i need to put All my fiancee Children on the form, even though one 1 will come with. and the other two children will finish school in Philippines than will follow. The soonest the second child will be coming in one year after fiancee.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

See #3 of the I-134 > "Name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person"

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

That is the question i Am inquiring about. I am needing to know cause I have income for One with out problem the second will be tight but all not at this time is my income enough for all the children. And because her eldest is finishing their High School next year we wont be bringing or another year. The middle child is in seminary school so he wont be coming for a few more years. So do i just put in the one coming with the Fieancee

Timeline

My point was that it states right there on the I-134 that you need to list all children that are entering the US with the foreign fiance(e) and children that will be following to join. If they will be following to join later, then they would all be listed. Info from Manila about following to join > http://manila.usembassy.gov/follow-to-join.html

I really do not think you would need to list the children unless they will be applying for a K-2 within a year of the K-1 being issued. If they won't be following to join within a year via a K-2 derivative visa, then they will need to be petitioned later with an I-130. If you marry before they turn 18 and they are under 21 and not married, then the USC stepparent can petition for them as an immediate relative. They will need an I-864 at that time.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

I believe you list whatever you listed on the original I-129F.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Bolivia

I-129F Sent : 2014-08-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-14

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-02-20

I-129F NOA2 hard copy recieved: 2015-03-02

USCIS to NVC: 2015-03-02

NVC Received : 2015-03-10

NVC Left : 2015-03-31

Consulate Received : 2015-04-06

Packet 4 Received : 2015-04-09

Interview Date : 2015-04-30

2nd Interview Date : 2015-05-04

Interview Result :

Visa Received :

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 190 days from your NOA1 date.[/b][/color]

Timeline

I have read some info in the USCIS.GOV on AOS. And now even more confused. Do I need to fill out now before she has interview or, is it after she arrives and goes for change of status(

Timeline

I have read some info in the USCIS.GOV on AOS. And now even more confused. Do I need to fill out now before she has interview or, is it after she arrives and goes for change of status(

AOS as in Adjustment of Status or as in Affidavit of Support?

I am assuming affidavit of support by the wording of your question. For the K-1 visa interview, you will need the I-134. After she is in the US, you marry within 90 days and file for adjustment of status(AOS), then you will need the I-864.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

AOS as in Adjustment of Status or as in Affidavit of Support?

I am assuming affidavit of support by the wording of your question. For the K-1 visa interview, you will need the I-134. After she is in the US, you marry within 90 days and file for adjustment of status(AOS), then you will need the I-864.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.