duvalin

DS260 help with address for petitioner, please!

96 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah I don't know. Wouldn't you say tho, that if he told me he will be printing the visa on Monday, my CEAC status would change to something different? Like between now and before reading ISSUED.

:cry:

thanks NLR!

i email the consulate today regarding about my visa issue they said my file is with consular officer for review as soon we get the update we will notify you. My interview was last week July 9 and i got approved they give me a welcome letter but CEAC status still show READY.

Timeline

i email the consulate today regarding about my visa issue they said my file is with consular officer for review as soon we get the update we will notify you. My interview was last week July 9 and i got approved they give me a welcome letter but CEAC status still show READY.

Hi akazmi, thanks for checking in and reporting! I am very tempted to emailing them too.

They're fairly behind with issuing visas. Just an FYI. It sucks, I know.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 6 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi

My wife is a green card holder and she got reentry permit. She gave a birth to our child so she came to me for a temporary visit. My wife is living with me in my country. We decided to to back to USA after getting my U.S.immigration visa. My priority date is approacing now. I have a DS-260 form. I am confuse what address should i provide in the petioner mailing address while she is not living in U.S since last 6 months. She will reestablish her domicile in August as she got a job offer from an organisztion in WASHINGTON.Does her absence from U.S impact on my case or my form DS 260.

What address should i provided in my DS -260 from in Petioner Addess column amd the phone number. And does all this impact on my Domilcile issue.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Timeline

Hi

My wife is a green card holder and she got reentry permit. She gave a birth to our child so she came to me for a temporary visit. My wife is living with me in my country. We decided to to back to USA after getting my U.S.immigration visa. My priority date is approacing now. I have a DS-260 form. I am confuse what address should i provide in the petioner mailing address while she is not living in U.S since last 6 months. She will reestablish her domicile in August as she got a job offer from an organisztion in WASHINGTON.Does her absence from U.S impact on my case or my form DS 260.

What address should i provided in my DS -260 from in Petioner Addess column amd the phone number. And does all this impact on my Domilcile issue.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Hi, you should put the address where you guys plan to live once you move back. This could be a new lease on an apartment, house or if there are living arrangements with a family member or friends. You should provide proof of that, a copy of the lease, etc!

In addition, I am not sure if the situation is the same for every embassy, we were applying from Canada. I think there are portals for every country/embassy if you'd like to be more certain!

Edited by duvalin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.