FewerHatsPlz

Time Between Medical & Interview Letter

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys,

I'd like to get a feel for how long it took between people having their medical (assuming they had already submitted the DS-160 and Notification Of Readiness before this) and receiving their interview letter.

The timeline doesn't show people's medical dates, so it'd be great to know how long people waited!

My medical was last Tuesday (24th March), and I can see that the results arrived at the embassy 3 days later. Hoping I get my letter in a few weeks' time!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

It varies from country to country. In my case (Greece) I had to wait for packet 4, which includes interview letter along with the medical one) to get my medical done. The embassy here calls you in order to schedule your interview date and then they email you packet four. In my case, this was the order/dates of the events.

Mailed required documents of packet 3 via DHL to Embassy: December 1

Embassy called to schedule interview: December 16

Received Packet 4: December 22

Medical: January 13

Penal record: January 13

Interview : January 27

I'd just wait for a week or two at the most and if you don't hear from them you could just email or call them asking about it :) hope this helps!

Edited by rinimina

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Our medical was on 26 February and we received our interview letter about 2.5 weeks later. Our interview is next week on the 9th--6 weeks from the medical exam.

-Christopher (P/USC)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

• 11 SEPTEMBER 2017 (MONDAY) - FILE I-751 TO CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.