Mrs. Neris

aos paid for Both cases but no cover sheet for one case

7 posts in this topic

Last monday i call nvc, they give me a case number and invoice for My two cases, when i finish the call, i log in at ceac portal i do the ds261 for Both cases and When i log in for pay the aos i can not do It in one case i try to do in the other one because i know i can pay in one or the other, it will be the same cause is Only one aos payment, when i try the second case It work, payment was made. I call nvc about My issue and they told me that in the case Where i pay the aos case number and invoice was assigned last friday 20, for that one i have already the cover sheet.

The other case they assigned case and invoice number on monday 23, from monday every day, many times in the day i try to log in, and It keep tell me the same (this case is under termination, no form, no payments can be made at this time. Nvc told me on monday they will unlock in 2 or 3 days. Today i call Again and the representative told me that My ds261 was accepted in Both cases and they will take 1 or 2 weeks for invoice the appoiment fee, aos paid for Both cases and they Only waiting for me to Send aos package, i told them that i have everything ready to Send but i need the cover sheet for the other case, he says that give them a week to resolve that issue. Any body in similar situación?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Wales
Timeline

I only had one AOS cover sheet for two cases. I used it for both parents and stuck a post it with a note on top of the cover sheet for the package of the parent I couldn't print a cover sheet for indicating exactly that.

Every time I tried to print it regardless of the beneficiary, mom or dad, I always got my dad's cover sheet.

After submitting the packages I got receipt confirmation for both packages/cases separately, so it appears that it worked.

We're nearing our scan date(s) so can't say with 100% certainty yet whether this was ok though.

Good luck!

What do You write in the top of the other cover sheet, explain Again Please, i will do cause i have papers done for go to post office

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Uh oh.

2 aos fees? Visible? Paid separate? You should have waited a week or two, allow nvc time to join the cases.

sorry.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

What do You write in the top of the other cover sheet, explain Again Please, i will do cause i have papers done for go to post office

I wrote "In trying to print the cover sheet for my mom's case it too gives me the cover sheet for my dad's case (attached). My mom's case # is _____________"

I then wrote my mom's case number on every document in the packet (AOS and IV).

I can't guarantee that this will work as we're still waiting for our docs to be reviewed (scan date 25-FEB-2015), but I did get separate confirmation of scan date by email for both my mom and dad's cases.

Finger's crossed!

Edited by immiuser

I wrote "In trying to print the cover sheet for my mom's case it too gives me the cover sheet for my dad's case (attached). My mom's case # is _____________"

I then wrote my mom's case number on every document in the packet (AOS and IV).

I can't guarantee that this will work as we're still waiting for our docs to be reviewed (scan date 25-FEB-2015), but I did get separate confirmation of scan date by email for both my mom and dad's cases.

Finger's crossed!

I was waiting since last week to get My other case unlock and i call back nvc Today to see if There is any other way to get the cover sheet but now they told me that Both of My cases are lock, the Lady told me that May be some one is working on It. I do what You told me, after i finish the call i went to the post office and i put 4 package in one, send by express overnight delivey, inside the post office envolope i put 4 yellow envolope with 1(aos ready with cover sheet,form,taxes and documentation) 2(cover sheet,civil papers,and PICTURES) 3( the other aos package with out of cover sheet but with explanation why i dint have It) 4(civil documents with out cover sheet and the same explanation Plus PICTURES. I hope that will work, i have to wait and see what Going to happens.... Edited by jenifferrecio426

Timeline

I was waiting since last week to get My other case unlock and i call back nvc Today to see if There is any other way to get the cover sheet but now they told me that Both of My cases are lock, the Lady told me that May be some one is working on It. I do what You told me, after i finish the call i went to the post office and i put 4 package in one, send by express overnight delivey, inside the post office envolope i put 4 yellow envolope with 1(aos ready with cover sheet,form,taxes and documentation) 2(cover sheet,civil papers,and PICTURES) 3( the other aos package with out of cover sheet but with explanation why i dint have It) 4(civil documents with out cover sheet and the same explanation Plus PICTURES. I hope that will work, i have to wait and see what Going to happens....

I have good news. My mom's case was reviewed and is complete as of today. So using my dad's cover sheet was fine.

Good luck to you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.