JedJem2015

I have been very unhappy

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, this is my very first post. Trust me, I have been reading many rants, comments, advice by all. But today, I feel like sending this message. I am getting more and more discouraged by the day. Vermont Centre, I don't wish for anyone under the F2A category to fall under. PD is Oct. 7, 2013. Till date, no single update since NOA1. At least CSC filers have their cases approved at their Centre and transferred the case to NVC since Jan 2014 for some with the same PD as ours. I am getting so tired of this separation from my husband. :ranting::protest: I know there's always a word of encouragement here from people. I really appreciate the closely-knitted way of people on this forum. Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone, this is my very first post. Trust me, I have been reading many rants, comments, advice by all. But today, I feel like sending this message. I am getting more and more discouraged by the day. Vermont Centre, I don't wish for anyone under the F2A category to fall under. PD is Oct. 7, 2013. Till date, no single update since NOA1. At least CSC filers have their cases approved at their Centre and transferred the case to NVC since Jan 2014 for some with the same PD as ours. I am getting so tired of this separation from my husband. :ranting::protest: I know there's always a word of encouragement here from people. I really appreciate the closely-knitted way of people on this forum. Thanks

Well good news is you will be current soon and I bet by the time you are approved and sent to NVC all will be well and you can fly through NVC.

Who knows maybe by end of summer you will be done. Hang in there I know it can be very discouraging. :goofy:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to Bringing Family Members of Permanent Residents to America, from Site-Related Discussion - Updates, Ideas, etc.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I don't know if this will help offer encouragement, but there is an end in sight. My husband and I married on December 28, 2012 and I was not able to file our I-130 Petition until May 3, 2013. We did not make it to NVC until August of 2014, but that is because we experienced many challenges that not all experience. My husband had his 1st interview finally on 11/05/2014, but to our astonishment we were placed on what they said was necessary :dead: Administrative Processing :help: . On March 10, 2015 my husband had his second interview by phone and was approved :dancing: . Fast forward March 23, 2015 and we are so close we can taste his flight coming and reuniting again. My husband and I have been together 3 years on April 19, 2015, but it was worth every tear, fight, discouragement, and fear.

I guess my point is don't give up. This process is grueling :bonk: and there will be days that you feel you can no longer continue, but I am here to tell you that the best things in life are worth waiting for. This has been the longest 3 years of my life, but so worth it.

Have faith :innocent: and keep true to the end result and goal. This too shall pass :energy: and your relationship will only get stronger. You will go through a lot of emotions, but it's so worth the fight :clock: .

Chelle and Ola (L)

Hi Michelle, wow! For IR1/CR1 process,yours indeed took quite a while. I am so glad with the outcome. Congratulations! :dancing:

Really looking forward to the time I will share our own good news too. And yes, very soon. I'm indeed encouraged. And yes, I'm not giving up, you are so right about the process giving the marriage more strength than you can ever imagine. :secret:

All the best in your future endeavours :luv:

Hi JedJem2015

I am a fellow VSC beneficiary and my PD is 22/11/2013, I have recieved an email today that my case has been transferred to another center therefore, with your PD you will get an email soon so dont be sad. If you want you can join this forum: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/536505-vermont-service-center-aug-2013-dec-2013-filers/page-11#entry7538568

F-2A Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Marriage (if applicable): 2012/12/27 (Happy day :) )

I-130 Sent : 2013-11-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-11-22

I-130 Approved : 2015-04-01 :) (Happy day after waiting for long time)

NVC Received : 2015-04-16 :) (Another joyful day)

Case Number and IIN Received date : 2015-04- 27 (Glory to the lord :) ):

AOS Scan Date: 2015-05-11 (I have been advised to wait 30 days from the date of scan to get case closed)

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-06-04 (Praise the lord almighty :)

Medical Booked: 2015-07-08- Completed

Interview Date: 2015-08-19 (Praise the lord almighty) :)

Interview Result : Visa approved :) Thanks lord

US Entry :

The way I see it, you're probably Ina good place. If your case wasn't transferred that means you're going to stay with VSC and should see approval in the next couple of weeks. The rest of us who got transfers won't probably see approvals for another month or so. Hang in there. Like mentioned before the VB will be current soon given your PD so I'm praying for your quick approval because the sooner you are approved and done so will the rest of us. Good luck

F2A JOURNEY STATUS

COMPLETE

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/17/14 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

03/24/15 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

03/28/15 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

03/30/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

04/03/15 : NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

NVC

http://www.visajourn...php/NVC_Process

04/16/15 : NVC Received Case (Phone call with CSR confirmed)

04/24/15 : Case number and IIN assigned (Phone Call)

04/27/15 : NVC Welcome Letter received via Email

04/27/15 : DS-261 Waived and AOS & IV bill invoiced

04/28/15 : AOS & IV bill paid (Status: IN PROCESS)

04/29/15 : AOS & IV bill paid (Status: PAID)

04/29/15 : DS-260 Available online

04/30/15 : DS-260 Completed

05/08/15 : AOS and IV Package mailed to NVC

05/26/15 : NVC Scan Date (CSR confirmed)

06/17/15 : Case Complete

07/29/15 : Interview Date Received Sep 2nd! (CSR confirmed) :dancing:

07/30/15 : Interview Letter email received (P4)

07/31/15 : NVC shipped out case to London Embassy

Embassy

07/30/15 : Medical Completed

08/01/15 : CEAC status "In Transit"

08/03/15 : Package received at London Embassy

08/05/15 : CEAC status "Ready"

09/02/15 : Interview

09/02/15 : Interview Result: APPROVED!!

09/03/15 : CEAC status changed to "Administrative Processing"

09/04/15 : CEAC status changed to "Issued " :dancing:

09/10/15 : Visa in hand!!

09/11/15 : POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.