Not a Tailor

Tracking EP at the NVC (YOUR DATA NEEDED!)

1,158 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

huh, to 75? any explanation?

i wouldn't believe that....have faith my friend.....you are next!!!! :D

yah 75days. no explanation. She was just tell me okay now the review time increase from 60days to 75days now .that it .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

I am with you, I think my attorney send it on march 24th, well somewhere around that time....I thought USCIS was bad but this is way worse :)))

but this is good, then your cases are next!

cheer up!

now i am the only one left on the list . :cry:

I am with you, I think my attorney send it on march 24th, well somewhere around that time....I thought USCIS was bad but this is way worse :)))

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't despair!! I have been on here for quite a few months, and through the USCIS process a bit longer than most. Trust me, it will happen. And whatever they quote you - it's never accurate. It changes all the time, so just try your hardest and live your life and not obsess over it! I promise you it will happen to you, just like the rest of us. This process sucks, but it does end. We are certainly still around cheering you on!! I know how it feels when it seems you are one of the only ones left;)

Timeline

just got off the phone...official....actually got cc on tuesday april 7...and didn't know it...just checked ceac website now, just for fun....wasn't a fan checking, and checking and checking or calling and calling and calling.

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!!!!!! This is wonderful news!!! I knew it was going to happen soon!!!! Congrats!!! And breathe easy now!!!

Timeline

Hang in there and don't give up hope! The day is coming and it will be worth it I swear!! Thinking of you both!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hey guys so my attorney just texted me and daid she got an email from nvc saying that they want her to print everything out and send it by mail, I have no clue what's going on but at least something is moving

Hey guys so my attorney just texted me and daid she got an email from nvc saying that they want her to print everything out and send it by mail, I have no clue what's going on but at least something is moving

well i hope you told her to get on it and get the packages in the mail asap!!! humm, weird....but yes, that's movement. good luck!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I did EP in Australia and got case completed in 22 days. I got the 60 day spiel but thankfully didn't have to wait that long. I imagine I'm one of the first to use EP in Australia because it has only just been added to the EP program.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have a question, i just spoke to a rep at NVC, I was hoping she would review my Change of Agent form that way the invoice for the AOS can be activated so that i can pay the fee, she said she cant that I should check in every week,when i mentioned that i have all my AOS docs and the civil docs ready but hesitant to send it in because apparently i have to print a cover letter to include in the package, she suggested i send the docs in anyway, she said i can type out a cover page with my case number, beneficiary and applicant name on it and put that on the docs package and send it in so the days can start counting on that one, my concern with that is i've read here where people complain about missing documents they sent in already, which ended up delaying their case,I've also read about people getting conflicting info from different NVC rep as well. what do you guys think about this ?

I have a question, i just spoke to a rep at NVC, I was hoping she would review my Change of Agent form that way the invoice for the AOS can be activated so that i can pay the fee, she said she cant that I should check in every week,when i mentioned that i have all my AOS docs and the civil docs ready but hesitant to send it in because apparently i have to print a cover letter to include in the package, she fsuggested i send the docs in anyway, she said i can type out a cover page with my case number, beneficiary and applicant name on it and put that on the docs package and send it in so the days can start counting on that one, my concern with that is i've read here where people complain about missing documents they sent in already, which ended up delaying their case,I've also read about people getting conflicting info from different NVC rep as well. what do you guys think about this ?

did you get a welcome to the nvc letter with a bar code on it? if so, then yes, use this barcoded sheet and send in your packages. She is partially correct. Its the barcoded sheet they need to scan in you packages. without it, you risk of files being misplaced, lost, etc. She is also correct in stating making a cover letter with your case number on it...in fact be sure that your case number is on every document you send it. this way, if misplaced, misfiled, etc, they know where it belongs.

send in your packages if you have that barcoded welcome letter and call nvc first thing on Monday and hope you speak with Gus. he's super helpful!!

good luck!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

did you get a welcome to the nvc letter with a bar code on it? if so, then yes, use this barcoded sheet and send in your packages. She is partially correct. Its the barcoded sheet they need to scan in you packages. without it, you risk of files being misplaced, lost, etc. She is also correct in stating making a cover letter with your case number on it...in fact be sure that your case number is on every document you send it. this way, if misplaced, misfiled, etc, they know where it belongs.

send in your packages if you have that barcoded welcome letter and call nvc first thing on Monday and hope you speak with Gus. he's super helpful!!

good luck!

The only doc i have with a barcode is the confirmation notice i got when i completed the choice of agent form, will that be fine ?

Timeline

I have a question, i just spoke to a rep at NVC, I was hoping she would review my Change of Agent form that way the invoice for the AOS can be activated so that i can pay the fee, she said she cant that I should check in every week,when i mentioned that i have all my AOS docs and the civil docs ready but hesitant to send it in because apparently i have to print a cover letter to include in the package, she suggested i send the docs in anyway, she said i can type out a cover page with my case number, beneficiary and applicant name on it and put that on the docs package and send it in so the days can start counting on that one, my concern with that is i've read here where people complain about missing documents they sent in already, which ended up delaying their case,I've also read about people getting conflicting info from different NVC rep as well. what do you guys think about this ?

Call back and keep calling until you get a rep to help you. They CAN review on the spot. But did you pay your AOS? Once you have your AOS barcode you can try sending both docs together. However, try calling and get that DS260 reviewed. Mine was reviewed by a rep too.

Our IR-1 Timeline

05/15/2013: Mailed I-130 to Phoenix Lockbox

05/20/2013: I-130 delivered

05/21/2013: NOA1 Priority Date

05/24/2013: Cheque Cashed and received text with MSC number (Initial Review)

06/03/2013: Received Hardcopy NOA1

12/12/2013: Transferred to another office

12/13/2013: Transferred to local office

01/16/2014: NOA2 EMail Notice

01/29/2014: Transferred to NVC

03/16/2014: Notice from NVC

12/16/2014: Paid AOS Fee and submitted DS-261

01/05/2015: Called NVC and DS-261 was incomplete, gave information and wait for IV bill to be generated

01/06/2015: Paid IV Fee

01/16/2015: Submit DS-260 and emailed documents for both AOS and IV

02/18/2015: 2 False checklists received

02/20/2015: Received Confirmation/60 DAY EMAIL

03/14/2015: Received approval letter from NVC (dated Mar 10) regarding "Request for Earlier Priority Date".. which we never did such a thing

03/27/2015: Day 70 - 6.30-7.30 PM EST .... infamous 3n/as appeared!!!!!! CC confirmed by rep at 9:20 PM EST!!

04/22/2015: Received interview letter (email)

04/25/2015: In transit

04/30/2015: Medical

05/14/2015: Interview..APPROVED... ceac said ISSUED!!

05/21/2015: Visa in hand

07/23/2015: POE at YYZ

08/31/2015: Applied for SSN at local office

09/11/2015: Rec'd SSN and GC

FP1Km4.png

Our citizenship Timeline

08/27/2018 Applied online/NOA Date

09/17/2018 & 10/04/2018: Biometric appointment

05/30/2019: Interview.. APPROVED

06/20/2019: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.