Jump to content

F2a Spouse process

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Yes you must submit a g325a for yourself and another one for your wife. Read the i130 instructions.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure what you mean.

Would you like to receive SMS and email notifications regarding your i130? If yes, fill out the g1145.



Edited by apple21

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

and now next process is what for send to nvc, wht no form and documents.

For now, compile what you need to send to USCIS for the i130 package. You won't be dealing with NVC anytime soon. ;)

You can follow this guide for the NVC process although you are F2A category: http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.