The Molinas

ANYBODY FROM NEW JERSEY???

83 posts in this topic

most of my friends live in Bergen Country (Fort Lee, Pal Park, Edgewater etc etc)

i actually dont want to live amongst swarms of other Koreans so was trying to look farther west or south maybe but still within 1 hour commute to Midtown

my criteria for a neighborhood would be that it has to be clean, fairly quiet and to have a Wholefoods, Target and BJ/ Costco nearby

(i know but i cant help that im a foodie! and a Target junkie! )

.png

AOS Timeline

7/26/2007 - Package sent to Chicago box

10/05/2007 - Biometrics Appointment

11/08/2007 - EAD approval notice by email

11/16/2007 - EAD card received

11/16/2007 - Advance Parole documents received

1/08/2008 - Interview

1/15/2008 - Approval notice received by email

1/25/2008 - Green Card received

I751 Timeline

12/22/2009 - NOA

1/26/2010 - Biometrics Appointment

3/29/2010 - ordered production of card!

"If a stranger lives with you in your land, do not ill-treat him.

Treat him as you would your native born

and love him as you love yourselves..."

LEVITICUS 19:33

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
most of my friends live in Bergen Country (Fort Lee, Pal Park, Edgewater etc etc)

i actually dont want to live amongst swarms of other Koreans so was trying to look farther west or south maybe but still within 1 hour commute to Midtown

my criteria for a neighborhood would be that it has to be clean, fairly quiet and to have a Wholefoods, Target and BJ/ Costco nearby

Check out the Princeton and Red Bank/Middletown areas. Both have everything you're looking for. Red Bank is about a 70 minute train ride to NY Penn. Princeton is a 1 hour train ride to NY Penn if you take one of the rush hour express trains, maybe 90 minutes if you take the local. Both areas are suburban, quiet and safe. I'm partial to Red Bank/Middletown because it's near the shore. Makes getting away to the shore during the summer a lot easier. I have no idea where Koreans are congregated so I can't help you out there.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Check out the Princeton and Red Bank/Middletown areas. Both have everything you're looking for. Red Bank is about a 70 minute train ride to NY Penn. Princeton is a 1 hour train ride to NY Penn if you take one of the rush hour express trains, maybe 90 minutes if you take the local. Both areas are suburban, quiet and safe. I'm partial to Red Bank/Middletown because it's near the shore. Makes getting away to the shore during the summer a lot easier. I have no idea where Koreans are congregated so I can't help you out there.

thanks! you've been really helpful! i will definitely be checking out those 2 neighborhoods

(btw, you had a different username previously didnt you?)

.png

AOS Timeline

1/08/2008 - Interview

I751 Timeline

12/22/2009 - NOA

Filed: Timeline

thanks! you've been really helpful! i will definitely be checking out those 2 neighborhoods

(btw, you had a different username previously didnt you?)

yeap

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

well?! what was it? i feel like i know you from when i used to post a lot more but cant put my finger on the old username.... i do know you from back then right?

.png

AOS Timeline

1/08/2008 - Interview

I751 Timeline

12/22/2009 - NOA

:idea: arijit! now i know who you are! i knew you "sounded" so familiar! :yes:

.png

AOS Timeline

1/08/2008 - Interview

I751 Timeline

12/22/2009 - NOA