RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am March filer:

I met my husband in 2005 , while he was on a tourist trip to Egypt , then we started communicated via the internet , then got engaged 2010 , he came to Egypt for marriage in 2012 , at first we didn't think of living in America as our financial condition , my job and family are here , but due to the state of unrest in Egypt , things getting worse and worse , we thought of moving in the States , he went back after a long visit in 2014 and sent me a visiting visa to spend the summer vacation with him , but my visa was denied and he started filing for immigration , he submitted all documents first of March 2015 , and due to RFE we are asked to submit all Arabic original copies : marriage certificates, birth certificate although we submitted all the original copies in English ,and our case was pinned .

Edited by kareelina

Good day!... USCIS still doesn't recognize my receipt number when I tried to enter it at My Case Status. Has anybody here have the same problem as mine?. Help me guys. I just don't know why. Waiting for NOA2....PD was on March 23,2015.

March 18, 2015 = Sent I-130

March 26, 2015 = NOA1 ( Nebraska Service Center)

March 23, 2015 = Priority Date

April 20, 2015 = NOA2

April 28, 2015 = Case was sent to NVC

May 18, 2015 = Received case number and Invoice ID by phone

May 29, 2015 = Filled DS-261

June 1, 2015 = Received Welcome Letter from NVC

June 2, 2015 = AOS "PAID"

June 5, 2015 = Sent AOS/IV packet

June 10, 2015 = SCAN DATE :whistle: :bonk:

June 12, 2015 = DS 261 Completed

June 16, 2015 = Received IV invoice

June 29, 2015 = Mailed IV payment

July 7, 2015 = PAID IV on CEAC and filed out DS 260

July 10, 2015 = checklist email

"I love my Alabama Boy"

Good day!... USCIS still doesn't recognize my receipt number when I tried to enter it at My Case Status. Has anybody here have the same problem as mine?. Help me guys. I just don't know why. Waiting for NOA2....PD was on March 23,2015.

That's very strange. Especially if you have your NOA2 already.

Don't worry, you will be approved soon.

That's very strange. Especially if you have your NOA2 already.

Don't worry, you will be approved soon.

Thanks mbalih...my husband called USCIS, he asked about the receipt. Then they told to my husband to wait for 45 days from the priority date to check status.

April 20, 2015 = NOA2

"I love my Alabama Boy"

Thanks mbalih...my husband called USCIS, he asked about the receipt. Then they told to my husband to wait for 45 days from the priority date to check status.

Hello Pamjohnson you have your NOA2 already? wow congrats..

My mom filed the I130 for my Dad 1st week of march and got NOA1 with priority date of 03/05/2015.

We got the NOA2 I130 Approved last Saturday With notice date of 04/02/2015.

We are all very excited now, waiting for the case no. now & hoping NVC process goes smooth and fast!

Good luck to all filers here!

MOM&DAD IR1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello everyone. I just called USCIS and my I-130 got approved. I guess they expedited it without notifying me. Whew.. Just waiting on NOA2 hard copy

Hello Pamjohnson you have your NOA2 already? wow congrats

still waiting for NOA2. I am praying that this month or maybe next week we can get our approval from USCIS.

Hello everyone. I just called USCIS and my I-130 got approved. I guess they expedited it without notifying me. Whew.. Just waiting on NOA2 hard copy

wow..that's great!.....congrats anyway....

April 20, 2015 = NOA2

"I love my Alabama Boy"

still waiting for NOA2. I am praying that this month or maybe next week we can get our approval from USCIS.

wow..that's great!.....congrats anyway....

Yes we will pray about it, hoping we can get some news this month or the next.. by Gods grace

My mom filed the I130 for my Dad 1st week of march and got NOA1 with priority date of 03/05/2015.

We got the NOA2 I130 Approved last Saturday With notice date of 04/02/2015.

We are all very excited now, waiting for the case no. now & hoping NVC process goes smooth and fast!

Good luck to all filers here!

Hey, congrats!! Things are going great for u!

Could you please tell us which service center were you routed to?

Congrats!! Could you please tell us which sevice center was your application routed to?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.