javid

EB3

16 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi

I'm an Electronic engineer & want to apply for EB3 .

I have some question about EB3?

1.How lang should be waited for getting EB3 visa( from A to Z)?

2. I heard that there are many unemployed people in the USA , why USA agencies tend to hire skilled worker from abroad ?

3. I reviewed Visa bulletin for march 2015 , in this for 3rd employment based is stated 01JUN14 , what does it mean?

Thanks

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Hi,

Do you have a job offer from a US employer who has the labor certification?

Q2: while there are many unemployed people in the US, it can still be difficult for an employer to find someone with a special skill. Once the employer can prove to the U.S. Government that a skilled US worker can not be found, the government allows the employer to apply for a work visa on behalf of a skilled foreign worker.

Q1 & Q3: EB-3 visas are limited. There is a waiting line. On March 1, 2015, those with EB-3 applications filed before June 1, 2014, are eligible to apply for visas.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I know that UK US electrical systems are very different, do you have US relevant qualifications?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Hi,

Do you have a job offer from a US employer who has the labor certification?

Q2: while there are many unemployed people in the US, it can still be difficult for an employer to find someone with a special skill. Once the employer can prove to the U.S. Government that a skilled US worker can not be found, the government allows the employer to apply for a work visa on behalf of a skilled foreign worker.

Q1 & Q3: EB-3 visas are limited. There is a waiting line. On March 1, 2015, those with EB-3 applications filed before June 1, 2014, are eligible to apply for visas.

Thanks for your reply

I've a job offer from a US employer , but I don't know if it has the labor certification.

When I traced the Visa bulletin for 2014 , I saw that In visa bulletin for JAN 2014 ---- 3rd employment based was 01APR12

While In visa bulletin for SEP 2014 ---- 3rd employment based was 01APR11

Why is that ? I expected to 01APR 11 is for JAN 2014 & 01APR12 for Sep 2014

Timeline

I know that UK US electrical systems are very different, do you have US relevant qualifications?

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I'm an electronic engineer . Electronic engineering is a bit different with electrical engineering. Electronic Standard around all of the world is equal .

Timeline

Priority dates move around.

EB3 is pretty easy from your perspective, just supply all the info the lawyer requests.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

The employer will have to get the labor certification before you can file for a visa.

You are expecting a linear correlations between the current month and the current PD where one does not exist. There are limited visas. PD moves faster in some months vets others. Number of applicants varies over the months. There is no simple 1:1 progression. It's 1:?.

Timeline

Hi

How can I check that my employer have labor certification for EB3 visa?

How can man find an eligible employer for EB3 via?

Ask the Lawyer handling the case.

Same way as you did?

Timeline

Ask the Lawyer handling the case.

Same way as you did?

Thanks .

I'll ask the lawyer .

I've read in some websites that waiting time for EB3 is around 3-5 years . Is it correct ?

Do you think an employer will wait for a foriegner worker 3-5 years?

Timeline

Speeded up a lot recently but the only important issue is that you have an Employer that will.

Timeline

Speeded up a lot recently but the only important issue is that you have an Employer that will.

There are some immigration agencies that claim they have some EB3 job offers ( employer with labor certificate ) & they can hire you . On job offer will expence man 50000$ . How can man thrust on them?

Timeline

There are some immigration agencies that claim they have some EB3 job offers ( employer with labor certificate ) & they can hire you . On job offer will expence man 50000$ . How can man thrust on them?

If they ask you for money you know they are a scam.

Filed: Other Country: American Samoa
Timeline

Hi

My employer submitted EB3 GC as i'm very near to my Maxout , Long will it take to get an approved I-140 status so that i can extend my visa.

Help me

Thanks,

Edited by sush007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.