Jump to content

birth certificate and marriage certificate question help

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

i am so worry i send my IV and AOS packet to nvc but i dont know if i send the right certificates, my husband and I requested them and they only gave us an extract of each and thats the ones we send i dont want to get an RFE and wait another 60 days the documents has the registry stamp and signatures please help

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

we went to el registro civil in mexico to obtain his birth certificate and marriage certificate they gave us both but it says extract of birth certificate and extract of marriage certificate they say they do not give the long birth certificate so we sent the documents to nvc in our aos and iv packets but i am still worried that they may not accept them and give us to start 60 days again

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.