LibCampFireClub

Rise of the mini-jihadis: ISIS releases chilling video showing children as young as FIVE

85 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So, G&D, what is to be done about ISIS? Any suggestions?

We continue to support our Arabs friends in the region with their war against ISIS, the terrorist group.

Filed: Other Timeline

We continue to support our Arabs friends in the region with their war against ISIS, the terrorist group.

We? Who is we? I don't understand. Perhaps you can explain just who is included in that group. Also, it's important to state that these terrorists are radical Islamists whose soul purpose is to establish a caliphate in the name of Muhammed. That is their mission.

Timeline

We? Who is we? I don't understand. Perhaps you can explain just who is included in that group. Also, it's important to state that these terrorists are radical Islamists whose soul purpose is to establish a caliphate in the name of Muhammed. That is their mission.

We = United States.

Sure they're radical Islamists. Other Arab/Muslim nations are fighting them now in order to make sure they do not reach their goal. Weird huh?

Filed: Timeline

Well, if it's 'under God' it must be indivisible. God would never contradict itself.

Two different ideas, valid, or not:

1) Communists do not believe in God

2) States cannot succeed from the United States

Edited by I AM NOT THAT GUY

We = United States.

Sure they're radical Islamists. Other Arab/Muslim nations are fighting them now in order to make sure they do not reach their goal. Weird huh?

I assume when you say "support" that you are referring to military support and not the MREs that 0bama sent to the Ukraine to help them out. If you are referring to some sort of military support, are you also aware that our military leaders and generals overwhelmingly disagree with 0bamas method and open unwillingness to call this movement a substantial radical islamic movement that George Bush predicted would happen if 0bama withdrew our troops from the region.

I'm guessing, and my guess says you will 'vigorously' disagree.

Timeline

I assume when you say "support" that you are referring to military support and not the MREs that 0bama sent to the Ukraine to help them out. If you are referring to some sort of military support, are you also aware that our military leaders and generals overwhelmingly disagree with 0bamas method and open unwillingness to call this movement a substantial radical islamic movement that George Bush predicted would happen if 0bama withdrew our troops from the region.

I'm guessing, and my guess says you will 'vigorously' disagree.

Support means to continue military training and US lead air strikes/support. IE, what we're doing now.

Support means to continue military training and US lead air strikes/support. IE, what we're doing now.

Do you think the prez will continue to be humiliated for allowing this all to happen and then refusing to put boots on the ground to fix it? Or, will he choose to continue doing what he's doing while the world watches these atrocities increase in horror and number?

Timeline

Do you think the prez will continue to be humiliated for allowing this all to happen and then refusing to put boots on the ground to fix it? Or, will he choose to continue doing what he's doing while the world watches these atrocities increase in horror and number?

I hope he does not put troops on the ground. And I believe that ISIS will be defeated by Iraqi/Jordanian/Egyptian/and whoever else wants to join in.

I hope he does not put troops on the ground. And I believe that ISIS will be defeated by Iraqi/Jordanian/Egyptian/and whoever else wants to join in.

I'm not surprised by your position. However, our military leaders who know a lot more than you or me believe the only way ISIS will be defeated is when the US commits itself to a substantial effort of land, sea, air, and boots on the ground. Our military remains the strongest on earth today. Not just in hardware, but in the minds and hearts of the men and women who have dedicated their lives to studying history and military strategy. 0bama didn't learn that in Chicago.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The USA has no mandate for an invasion, not that this has stopped them before. Horrible things happen around the world everyday, you don't see Western countries flocking to intervene.

Why? Because it's got nothing to do with humanitarianism.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Two different ideas, valid, or not:

1) Communists do not believe in God

2) States cannot succeed from the United States

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I'm not surprised by your position. However, our military leaders who know a lot more than you or me believe the only way ISIS will be defeated is when the US commits itself to a substantial effort of land, sea, air, and boots on the ground. Our military remains the strongest on earth today. Not just in hardware, but in the minds and hearts of the men and women who have dedicated their lives to studying history and military strategy. 0bama didn't learn that in Chicago.

Yeah, how's that working out in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Filed: Timeline

The basis of the question is seeking an explanation as to why the photos of Nazi hitler youth were posted in a thread about Islamic Extremists putting their children into a military school whose purpose is to establish a caliphate and murder Christians, Jews and Westerners?

There may in fact be a parallel in that president Roosevelt chose to not become involved with Germany until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. That is despite all the warnings of the mass atrocities and genocide taking place in Europe.

You just about answered your own question there and didn't even notice it. Just comes to show how painfully narrow your view really is.

You just about answered your own question there and didn't even notice it. Just comes to show how painfully narrow your view really is.

Oh do help me kind sir. Your command of this topic is unparalleled and your spontaneous input is enlightened. So, just why in the hell did you put the Nazi photos here anyway dude?