-Shana-

UK VJers Progress Update Thread

3,615 posts in this topic

Just checked CEAC and my visa is ISSUED! :) Exciting stuff! BIG thanks to VJ and those who helped me out along the way! :thumbs:

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

K-1: NOA1 to Visa Approval - 8 MONTHS, 19 DAYS

AOS: NOA1 to Green Card Approval - 3 MONTHS, 16 DAYS

ROC:  - NOA1: January 16, 2018; Case Received at Local Office: January 5, 2019;...

Citizenship:  - In Progress Estimated Completion Time: July 2020 (18 Months)

Just checked CEAC and my visa is ISSUED! :) Exciting stuff! BIG thanks to VJ and those who helped me out along the way! :thumbs:

Me too! Changed from Administrative Processing yesterday to Issued this morning. After all this waiting, I can't quite believe it's actually happening!

Naturalization Timeline

N-400 app submitted/received: August 22, 2020

Biometric reuse notification: October 22, 2020

Interview Scheduled: November 5, 2020

Interview Date: December 7, 2020 - SUCCESS!

Oath Ceremony mistakenly scheduled (then descheduled!): December 8, 2020

Oath Ceremony Scheduled: December 9, 2020

Scheduled Oath Ceremony: January 8, 2021

ROC Timeline

I-797/NOA 1: January 12, 2018

Biometrics appointment: February 22, 2018

18-month I-797: August 10 2018

AOS Timeline

NOA 1 for I-485 and I-765: November 9, 2015

Biometrics appointment: December 2, 2015

RFE for I-485: December 3, 2015

EAD card and approval notice received: February 16, 2016

2-year conditional Green Card received: March 26, 2016

K-1 Timeline
NOA 1: December 8, 2014
NOA 2: June, 2015

Packet 3 received: July, 2015
Medical: August 12, 2015
Packet 4 received: September 23, 2015
Interview: September 25, 2015
Visa received: October 2, 2015

Me too! Changed from Administrative Processing yesterday to Issued this morning. After all this waiting, I can't quite believe it's actually happening!

Same! Can't wait to hear from the courier now...:D

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

K-1: NOA1 to Visa Approval - 8 MONTHS, 19 DAYS

AOS: NOA1 to Green Card Approval - 3 MONTHS, 16 DAYS

ROC:  - NOA1: January 16, 2018; Case Received at Local Office: January 5, 2019;...

Citizenship:  - In Progress Estimated Completion Time: July 2020 (18 Months)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Still patiently waiting for my passport to be returned. Ceac last updated on 23rd September, still saying ready for interview. I don't know why this taking so long from my interview on 17th where the lady said I was approved and I would receive my passport within 5 working days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My fiancé is required to send a letter confirming he will still marry me within 90 days of my arrival as our petition expires 2 days before my interview.

Is it literally just the case number and his written intention or do we include any other info?

I did post this earlier but I don't think the thread was very active.

Thank you

Edited by Kstar87

My fiancé is required to send a letter confirming he will still marry me within 90 days of my arrival as our petition expires 2 days before my interview.

Is it literally just the case number and his written intention or do we include any other info?

I did post this earlier but I don't think the thread was very active.

Thank you

Have him say-- I [full name] am still free to marry and Intend to marry kstar within....etc

Sign it of course.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Same! Can't wait to hear from the courier now... :D

We'll get a text, right?

Naturalization Timeline

ROC Timeline

AOS Timeline

K-1 Timeline

We'll get a text, right?

You'll receive an email stating it is with the courier and a tracking link. The link has the date ready for pick up if you selected depot pick up. I think it gets delivered the following day as well if you chose delivery. :) My fiance had his for pick-up and the depot had it ready for pick up the following day anytime from 8 am to 6 pm.

Grats to everyone!! My fiance just flew into the States through Atlanta on Saturday and it was a breeze. Customs just took his BWE, asked if he was here to get married, and when that would be...A stamp on his passport, a sheet of paper with instructions...and he was sent off to collect his luggage. :)

Still patiently waiting for my passport to be returned. Ceac last updated on 23rd September, still saying ready for interview. I don't know why this taking so long from my interview on 17th where the lady said I was approved and I would receive my passport within 5 working days.

Has your status changed to Administrative Processing or Issued yet? If it has not then I think I would send an email to the embassy thru the contact form to see if they can give you an update.

Timeline

Has your status changed to Administrative Processing or Issued yet? If it has not then I think I would send an email to the embassy thru the contact form to see if they can give you an update.

I sent an email to them earlier today using the contact form asking for an updating. Tried calling yesterday and the call centre couldn't help me just told me to wait.

It is still sat at ready for interview stage on ceac, getting increasingly worried about it. Hopefully I will hear from them soon.

Timeline

I have a couple of questions regarding the DS160. I submitted it back in August, I had my medical on the 21st September so I'm just waiting on packet 4.

Firstly, does anyone remember if they ask for your LND number on the DS-160? Our lawyer made a typo when emailing me my LND number and I filled this form in before she sent us the correct version but I can't remember if this form asked for it. Secondly, was searching the net trying to figure this out I read somewhere that under 'National ID Number' on the DS-160 you're supposed to put 'Does not apply' however I distinctly remember putting my national insurance number :/ Should I resubmit a new DS-160?

Small update. We managed to fix the typo on the visa payment through the courier, and the DS-160 was correct the whole time.
Fiance had his interview on the 29th and was approved, and as of this morning its in AP so hopefully issued sometime this week.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, and congrats to those that have been approved!

Received the courier email today - delivery tomorrow!

It's. Nearly. Over!

Naturalization Timeline

ROC Timeline

AOS Timeline

K-1 Timeline

Received the courier email today - delivery tomorrow!

It's. Nearly. Over!

Not by a long shot.... :goofy:

But congrats on getting this far and you will soon be with your loved one.

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.