feeling_hopeful

2015 Dominican K1 Filers - check in here! Post your progress for future filers! New Process thread!

105 posts in this topic

I went here in Santiago i live in santiago, but you can go whatever bank popular around the country.

in all city and town here there are banks popular.

Which one did You go to? Was it in the capital?

Can you tell me exactly what is the page from ustraveldocs that i need to print to give to him to pay the fee? Is it just the screen shot of the page? Because when i click on the link on the profile page that says pay the fees all it does is direct me to an information page about paying visa fees. Not really anything that specifically says to take it to the bank.

And i tried putting in my SDO receipt number too and saw the same message you saw Isaac. I thought it was because its still in transit to el consulado and not listed as ready. Are these two sites linked? Isaac, I think I told you before that our backgrounds are similar and truly related to your story. Im a Boriqua from the Bronx too. And am thankful that my fiance is finally teaching me to learn to speak Spanish better. I was 100% fluent in Spangligh before this. :-).

Can you tell me exactly what is the page from ustraveldocs that i need to print to give to him to pay the fee? Is it just the screen shot of the page? Because when i click on the link on the profile page that says pay the fees all it does is direct me to an information page about paying visa fees. Not really anything that specifically says to take it to the bank.

And i tried putting in my SDO receipt number too and saw the same message you saw Isaac. I thought it was because its still in transit to el consulado and not listed as ready. Are these two sites linked? Isaac, I think I told you before that our backgrounds are similar and truly related to your story. Im a Boriqua from the Bronx too. And am thankful that my fiance is finally teaching me to learn to speak Spanish better. I was 100% fluent in Spangligh before this. :-).

There is a link that you click to create a page to print out - she takes that to ANY Banco Popular for processing. It doesn't matter which one. It sounds like she didn't have the right paper so the teller at the bank probably didn't want to do anything for her.

What part of The Bronx are you in? I'm in the Bedford Park area. :)

Go back to the US Traveldocs page, and when you get to the fees area, look for a clickable link - the page will include a "CGI number" that she will use to pay at Banco Popular.

Pretty much all she needs is the CGI number, but it doesn't hurt to take a printout of the page. :)

Edited by feeling_hopeful

Posted Yesterday, 09:58 PM

Ustraveldocs still wont allow me to see payment options to print the CGI receipt despite it saying that the visa is ready and at the consulate. I tried calling customer service yesterday morning and they told me to try again later. Tried once again this morning and its still not working. Not sure what to do.

This is the error message i am seeing:

No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for. [sDO2015530164]

No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for. [sdo2015530164]

Posted Yesterday, 09:58 PM

Ustraveldocs still wont allow me to see payment options to print the CGI receipt despite it saying that the visa is ready and at the consulate. I tried calling customer service yesterday morning and they told me to try again later. Tried once again this morning and its still not working. Not sure what to do.

This is the error message i am seeing:

No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for. [sDO2015530164]

No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for. [sdo2015530164]

How much time has passed since it said ready. I'd give it a couple of days and try again. What number did you call?

How much time has passed since it said ready. I'd give it a couple of days and try again. What number did you call?

I called 703-988-3410. And their online chat doesn't work. I was on that for over an hour and no one ever got on to chat with me. I called that number again and they said the same thing... That I needed to wait. I dislike that 4 letter work. Especially that with each waiting day, the interview dates keep filling up.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/do_es/do-svc-groupappointment.asp

Merry early christmas!!! Here is the link that you can go on ustraveldocs.com and get your cgi number!!!!

click on the link, or copy and paste it on to your web browser and then it will bring you to the page. you have to scroll down until you see k1 or k visa, something like that. there is a drop down menu that will open up. if it is just your fiancee, then select 1. if it is 2 people, select 2, so forth and so on.

the cgi number on the print out will expire within 24 hours, but you can print a new one. once you get that to your fiancee, have her fly to banco popular and make the payment and tell her to send you a picture of the receipt. then do your thing. good luck and let me know what happens.

Isaac

Did you do it? Did she pay? Dont you still have to call them to let them know to link the receipt number to your profile? How did that go?

Hey. She paid on Friday. Since tomorrow is Presidents' Day, I have to wait till 11am on Tuesday to log in and it should allow me to do the interview date. I'll let you know on Tuesday what happens

I have to print another receipt cause when he went to the bank on Friday the system was down. Im clicking to pay for 2 visas cause he is bringing his son. But its not taking me to the receipt page after i select to pay for 2. Cant remember what to click on next to bring me to the receipt. Can you walk me through it?

Never mind. I was using my IPad and i guess it doesn't have full functionality. Once I switched to my laptop it took me to the page we need to print .

omg if i knew this furom was here i wouldnt have had so much trouble so i have a question hope ur able to assist me so my fiance has the interview dates already but my fiance has not received any type of package or anything of sort now i know he needs his medical done when is he able to schedule this or does he have to wait till he gets his fingerprints done to have it done...also do you perhaps know the time wait to get the visa in your hands after approved??

After you pay for your visa and schedule you interviews for fingerprints and the actual interview, he can go get his medical done. All scheduling and steps are done using the online website www.ustraveldocs.com. I am hearing that it is taking around 3 weeks to have the visa ready to be picked up at the selected mailboxes store that is also selected online.

After you pay for your visa and schedule you interviews for fingerprints and the actual interview, he can go get his medical done. All scheduling and steps are done using the online website www.ustraveldocs.com. I am hearing that it is taking around 3 weeks to have the visa ready to be picked up at the selected mailboxes store that is also selected online.

oh ok thnxx u they had told me to have him wait till he did his fingerprintin but it sounded as she wasnt sure what she was sayin thnx u its very confusing on the steps..ill let u know what happens

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.