teddy k

how to track visa after approval

27 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your case is under administrative processing. Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. If you are required to submit additional documents, please submit them to the U.S. Embassy via any branch of 2GO courier service (Attn: Immigrant Visa Unit) together with a copy of the letter.....CAN U GIVE ME ADVICE HOW WAS THIS BECAUSE IVE ALREADY CEND MY 221g also a month ago..everytime i open my ceac that was same messge..cannu give me an advice tnx

Your case is under administrative processing. Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. If you are required to submit additional documents, please submit them to the U.S. Embassy via any branch of 2GO courier service (Attn: Immigrant Visa Unit) together with a copy of the letter.....CAN U GIVE ME ADVICE HOW WAS THIS BECAUSE IVE ALREADY CEND MY 221g also a month ago..everytime i open my ceac that was same messge..cannu give me an advice tnx

That's exactly my case shown as well. I think our case wasn't touched yet and still on the process. So I think this is pretty normal.

Check the CEAC date if it changes.

Mine changed once so I take it as a good sign.

Really?thank u for speedy rrsponse..m pretty calm now but praying soon for we issue our visa...kip posting us case too...thank u so much..Godbless

Yeah. Our patience will be test this time. Lol

Keep the faith and patience!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Usually how many times the date changes?

It depends on your case.

Mine changed a lot even before my interview date.

It depends on your case.

Mine changed a lot even before my interview date.

Oh I see. I started checking it after my interview and it changed just once. How many times it change after your interview?

No one knows. It will change every time someone looks at the case file on the computer.

Ohh I see. Praying hard here. Planning to leave last week of January. Hopeful for a speedy process. Thanks Hank:)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you got a 221(g), your best choice is to fix the problem as quickly as you can. If you don't understand the problme or how to fix it, please ask here. Just remember this is a publicly viewable forum so no personally identifiable information. Chances are someone else who reads this stuff had the same problem and can tell you what he or she did to fix theirs.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh I see. I started checking it after my interview and it changed just once. How many times it change after your interview?

Please click on the link in my signature. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.