Kristen & Ben

January 2015 I-130 filers!

1,181 posts in this topic

waiting for interview date. What's the waiting time for Montreal ? Has anyone had a date there and have you done your medical ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CC October 21st

Mumbai Consulate...waiting for Interview to be scheduled :clock: :clock: :clock:

Heloo !!

I see in your that it took two months for you to get CC ?? Any specific reason for the delay ? Thanx

Heloo roni !!

May i ask what was your scan date ?

I originally submitted my case AUG 31 but never got a scan date email confirmation. My case was delayed due to a checklist and only received a CC NOV 5.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Again another waiting for interview schedule.......what the he'll is this process......There is waiting for each and everything.....off. ....almost 2 weeks since the CC email and still no interview schedule...... anyone with me....???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

really frustrated.

sent aos packet first then IV packet and then sent my PCC

due to confusion i sent my papers 3 separate time last scan date was sep 21

on november 2nd i called nvc and they put my case on supervisor review

i have not got any kind of checklist please help what i should do

i have been put on callback from super visor also.

Timeline

I think all the Jan filers are approved or fade up cos I don't see this page active like before......It is only me who is not get the visa........hmm. ....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I think all the Jan filers are approved or fade up cos I don't see this page active like before......It is only me who is not get the visa........hmm. ....

nope. You are not the only one.

WE are still waiting for our Interview date.

Last time I called the NVC the lady told me that she put us on supervisor review and that we have to wait up to 42 days (though our case was completed, we have the 3 magical N/A, and I called them three times before she told me that and everytime they told me that our case was completed.)

I will call them in about 2 weeks...

It's so frustrating.

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Timeline

Nope ...still here...Interview December 29th.....still waiting :clock:

Wow congra seema....u already knew ur interview date....I'm still waiting for my interview date schedule. ....

Good luck.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.