Kristen & Ben

January 2015 I-130 filers!

1,181 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Received CC email today..waiting for interview to be scheduled...

Congrats Seema, For India, it seems they are scheduling interview after 2 months unless I am a special case. Strangely, I got cc and interview on same email. My Interview is on 23rd December.

Edited by mpatel4

Filed: Timeline

Congrats Seema, For India, it seems they are scheduling interview after 2 months unless I am a special case. Strangely, I got cc and interview on same email. My Interview is on 23rd December.

Thank you..

When was your case completed? I really hope it doesn't take 2 months ....I was expecting an interview at the most in December...oh god....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My CC and interview date both were on 22 October. Actually I didn't mind my interview after 2 months because my wife has to attend his cousin's marriage in December anyway but one of my friend had his interview in only 20 days. I do not know how they do this, but hope for the best. Not to mention tickers in December...

Edited by mpatel4

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Received CC email today..waiting for interview to be scheduled...

I also got my CC email on 27th October and waiting for interview schedule. I hope they won't schedule me for more than a month.....abu dhabi embassy

I also got my CC email on 27th October and waiting for interview schedule. I hope they won't schedule me for more than a month.....abu dhabi embassy

I got CC 21st October and email on 28th October... Waiting for interview now...hope it won't take long...I wonder how they schedule because people after my CC date have interview scheduled already ...Bombay Embassy ......Only god knows how they work at that place since no one really knows the process..I get different answers every time... :rolleyes:

Whats 'Case Expedite ' ?? How is it done ? Jus curious. ThaNkyou

Expedite Request

If you ever need to request an expedite, please follow this format for a sample email:

Email: NVCExpedite@state.gov

Subject line: Attn: Pi Supervisor Sue - MTLXXXXXXXXXX

• Insert your case number instead of the X's.

Body of the email:

Petitioner’s full name: First name, middle name, last name

Petitioner’s date of birth: Month, date, year

Petitioner’s email address: [insert email address]

Beneficiary’s full name: First name, middle name, last name

Beneficiary’s date of birth: Month, date, year

Beneficiary’s email address: [insert email address]

Then include a short paragraph or two on why you deserve an expedite. Detail the reason(s) why, such as a medical emergency, military deployment, financial hardship, etc. If you have proof you want to send in, attach it as a PDF (and mention in the body of the paragraph that you attached proof).

Usually Supervisor Sue replies in a few hours and the expedite request is either approved or denied within a few days.

Timeline

Got my CC email on Oct. 27 but still I don't get the interview schedule. Normally how long does it take to receive the interview schedule after CC ???

Timeline

Scan Date: September 1st

CC October 21st :joy: :joy:

Now hopefully will get an interview soon ...

Hi seema ..... Do u get ur interview schedule? I'm still waiting and I don't know how long it will take to get the schedule......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I called the NVC yesterday and was told, that our case is going to be reviewed by a supervisor and that we should wait another 42 days...

The funniest part about this is, that I called the NVC 3 times within the last two weeks and they always said that our case was complete.

We also have 3 N/A on the ceac website..

Guess I should call them today to see if another representative tell me the same or something different.

Doesn't look like we'll get an Interview Date in December....

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Hi seema ..... Do u get ur interview schedule? I'm still waiting and I don't know how long it will take to get the schedule......

No :( ...still waiting, I called NVC yesterday and was told I am in the queue. I asked her if they are done scheduling for December and she said no. So hopefully we'll both get interview scheduled soon ...From the spread sheet it looks like they stopped scheduling after October 20 CC I think ....there's one for October 22nd though. I really hope we hear something this week and we can be with our spouse before Christmas.

I called the NVC yesterday and was told, that our case is going to be reviewed by a supervisor and that we should wait another 42 days...

The funniest part about this is, that I called the NVC 3 times within the last two weeks and they always said that our case was complete.

We also have 3 N/A on the ceac website..

Guess I should call them today to see if another representative tell me the same or something different.

Doesn't look like we'll get an Interview Date in December....

I am so sorry to hear that ....Hopefully it's just glitch...Praying

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.