dwheels76

February 2015 Interviews

1,200 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys so i called the nvc this morning and spoke with an agent she informed me that they started scheduling march interviews for the Jamaican embassy but she cant tell me whether or not I'll get an Interview date. :( she tired to tell the nvc doesnt schedule the interviews the embassy does. LIES my husband and I have been in contact with the Jamaican embassy and they told us they give the nvc the dates and they scheduled the interview. I really hate all this running around from the nvc.

Hey guys so i called the nvc this morning and spoke with an agent she informed me that they started scheduling march interviews for the Jamaican embassy but she cant tell me whether or not I'll get an Interview date. :( she tired to tell the nvc doesnt schedule the interviews the embassy does. LIES my husband and I have been in contact with the Jamaican embassy and they told us they give the nvc the dates and they scheduled the interview. I really hate all this running around from the nvc.

Yeah. From what I understand the embassies let the nvc know how many spots are available for that month and the nvc creates the schedule. For that the case is shipped to the embassy if an interview was scheduled.

Edited by NYjones

Anyone from Barbados? Or from any islands that use the Barbados embassy? I'm in a different visa category but just curious. My cc on 22nd January, I was told to call back on the 16th February to see if I got a March interview.

The rep told me interviews are scheduled in the first 2 weeks of every month for the next month.

it seems like this waiting may be worst than the NVC. At least I knew the wait would be around 60 days, now, I have to just....wait.

I've been calling nvc since this morning since on the spreadsheet I've seen that the people going to the Dominican republic for an interview got their interview date at their 2weeks after their case complete its really aggravating that every time I call it says due to the current high call demand their service are busy really how many God damn calls can they take since 7am

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

One more day and New thread. Next week ya'll Interview scheduling. Get ready.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

I have been waiting for my interview date as well. My case was completed on December 17 and still nothing. It's becoming disheartening.

I wish I knew what was going on down there at the embassy. Very odd. I mean there could just be alot of folks ahead of all of you you never know. Let's just hope you all hear something next week.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

I just seen a post of Someone who had cc on jan15 And got her interview date for the Dominican Embassy on march 16...

I got cc on jan16 been trying to call can't get through I'm about to get a panick attack??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been waiting for my interview date as well. My case was completed on December 17 and still nothing. It's becoming disheartening.

You better be in March interview or we would all go to NVC with a picket sign!

Timeline

I just seen a post of Someone who had cc on jan15 And got her interview date for the Dominican Embassy on march 16...

I got cc on jan16 been trying to call can't get through I'm about to get a panick attack??

If you saw someone for DR getting March interview now its an expedite.

ROC I-751

N-400

I've been calling nvc since this morning since on the spreadsheet I've seen that the people going to the Dominican republic for an interview got their interview date at their 2weeks after their case complete its really aggravating that every time I call it says due to the current high call demand their service are busy really how many God damn calls can they take since 7am

I cant see your timeline. ButI got interview for the 23 of February. So call and attack cuz I called and email every other day. And today they gave me 6 different date available for February and they also said they had available date for March and April

If you saw someone for DR getting March interview now its an expedite.

My case was expedite but they do have open dates for February, March and April. I was given the choice to choose. From time embassy received to schedule interview date was a week. Call insist to whoever has the case.

One more day and New thread. Next week ya'll Interview scheduling. Get ready.

If you like to add me and interview date to threat feel free. Please send me link.

I've been calling the whole and can't get through its very aggravating I think they doing it on purpose since it's Friday and they want to take it easy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.