nathanp

filling out G-325A

3 posts in this topic

i know its been asked.not finding exactly what im looking for so ill just ask.

for my form(g325a)i know i need to fill out all the information for myself in all boxes...for my wife(in the philippines) does she also fill out all the boxes and information for herself including where it says "Applicant" or where it says applicant that would be my info?

i ask because she doesnt exactly have address and employment history for it all.she put in some of the info like the info for her mother(father is unknown)and my wife tends to move around every few months.the houses she lives at with her family isnt exactly houses with exact address(her dad and her try to ask the owners for the address but there isnt any)she did not put the city of where her mom is from and where she is born which is the same so ill fill that in myself..but i need to find out exactly what to do with everything below the top box asking for her family info and such.now i dont know what to put in the boxes requesting past employment, past residency.i think i have like 1 address of her living in makati.but the rest are of her in paranaque and i quezon city.i dont even know the house we stayed at when i was there in november 2013.

and doe she actually need a current address?(to have stuff mailed to her)i have relatives from my step mom that lives a few hours north and she has a relative that lives in cavite she could use..but no one close to her.i also have 2 extra copies of g325a with just her signature on it i requested from her in case i had to do it again my self and just have her signature on there.i want to make sure everything is correct.my step mom did fiance visa as my wife and i will be doing spousal visa or just the I-130..im not good with paper work and the best way to explain it to me is having an example.telling me with words is almost like asking a blind man to read a book..im a visual learner.i want to mail it out by the end of this year and get it started.

i have watched a few videos on youtube about it and read info elsewhere.but still confused.if the address and employment history info is needed.im not sure how to fill out info other than like possibly the months and years, the city and name of business..im so confused.i can upload scanned copies(with private info edited out) of her paper work she filled out and on my facebook i have our marriage certificate there if any one needs to read info.

im in the metro phoenix area so i know the lockbox ill be sending it all to is not far from me.but desperately need help with filling this paper work out.

Each of you fill out a G-325a with your own information and sign your own G-325a.

IN this case, each of you is the applicant.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Each of you fill out a G-325a with your own information and sign your own G-325a.

IN this case, each of you is the applicant.

thank you.that would confirm what i thought.ill have to fill in the info for her.though im worried about her past addresses and even her current address as well as her past employment history.i know the businesses.dont know the addresses.been to two of them in person when i was there but have no idea about the addresses and she isnt even sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.